I'm so sorry (Palin Politics)

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Snipzor

Here again in the news is Sarah Palin (She just won't die) and she is upset an angry at how the media took here incoherent words out of context (Which is amazing, I couldn't even see the context) and Tina Fey is a bad person for taking here exact words and then putting it on SNL. If what I just said made no sense, it is Palin's fault for making me go insane from her idiotic ramblings.

Oh, and she is angry at them for spreading the Trig rumors. I don't know what else she said, because she went on a tangent (HAHAHA!!! MATH JOKES!).

If you are wondering why I mention this, it is because there shall be a documentary with Palin, talking about how the media was cruel and evil. I wish I were joking.

Why do you think Palin is doing this? Do you believe that she is attempting to gather as much attention possible before her time runs up? Why do you think she is going the route of Joe the Plumber (or rather pulling a plumber; no that was wrong)?

I suppose I'll leave you with this.

I've got dozens of these.
I've got dozens of these.

OldManLollipop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By OldManLollipop

Damn... gotcha... media?

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Optiow

won't she just crawl into a hole and never come out?

jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jimbojones

IWHI

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By StaticFalconar

The thing with Palin is..... She's too much of a noob to understand this is how politics and being on the news in general works. In some really rare occurrence that she does know shit, I can surely tell you its not about PR and the public image (like half of politics in general). Thinking about it though, my mental image of her cannot get any lower so, any bitching and moaning she could do is literally hitting dimishing returns (in terms of how much worse can she look in my eyes). When you hit bottm only place to go is up, and Palin can't go down much further.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I hate her.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Omega

She had her chance (multiple chances) to not look retarded and she blew it.

What can I say, people love to watch stupid people say stupid things. That's why shows like Cops and America's Funniest Home Videos are so popular. Thats the culture we live in.

Sarah Palin is no better than a man getting a wiffle bat to the balls, or a shirtless crack head getting tackled by the cops. If she doesn't want to accept that that is her problem, not the all powerful Media, and certainly not mine.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Hamz

This is what happens when a politician realises their career is on the ropes.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Snipzor
StaticFalconar said:
"The thing with Palin is..... She's too much of a noob to understand this is how politics and being on the news in general works. In some really rare occurrence that she does know shit, I can surely tell you its not about PR and the public image (like half of politics in general). Thinking about it though, my mental image of her cannot get any lower so, any bitching and moaning she could do is literally hitting dimishing returns (in terms of how much worse can she look in my eyes). When you hit bottm only place to go is up, and Palin can't go down much further."
Either that or she doesn't know the internet exists and denies things she has (painfully) said. Despite how we have records of her saying it. Then there is the fact that she tries to use intelligent words, but then fails horrifically (Hey, one of the words!).
She will sadly climb high in the republican party. Actually, that's not a bad thing. It will only help a democrat get in office a few more times. Yes, they have already announced Palin for 2012.
Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gameboi

As usual on the Internet, I find myself surrounded by Liberals -- the vocal and obnoxious kind that love to trash anyone who's not like them.  Gotta love it.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Snipzor
Gameboi said:
"As usual on the Internet, I find myself surrounded by Liberals -- the vocal and obnoxious kind that love to trash anyone who's not like them.  Gotta love it."
So I suppose you are in some way a fan of Palin? Something that I cannot imagine or comprehend how someone could be.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By Gunner
Gameboi said:
"As usual on the Internet, I find myself surrounded by Liberals -- the vocal and obnoxious kind that love to trash anyone who's not like them.  Gotta love it."
Being liberal has nothing to do with it, the fact that she is borderline retarded is the reason for all this hate.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Dalai
Snipzor said:
"Gameboi said:
So I suppose you are in some way a fan of Palin? Something that I cannot imagine or comprehend how someone could be."
I'll do the unpopular thing and say I like Palin, but I think she just wasn't quite ready for primetime.  I think if she runs in 2012, she'll be more prepared.
Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gameboi

Palin needed more grooming, that I'll agree with. However, I can't understand how people like to throw her under the bus as inexperienced, when we just elected an inexperienced person to our nation's highest position. Palin was going to be Vice President, yet she took all the heat. Just doesn't come across as fair to me.  Do you not think that Obama will be tapping into Biden's experience to help guide him through this trying time in office? Where's the criticism there?

Nobody is expecting you not to be true to your political beliefs, but let's be fair, equal, and most of all... respectful here.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Omega
Gameboi said:
"Palin needed more grooming, that I'll agree with. However, I can't understand how people like to throw her under the bus as inexperienced, when we just elected an inexperienced person to our nation's highest position. Palin was going to be Vice President, yet she took all the heat. Just doesn't come across as fair to me.  Do you not think that Obama will be tapping into Biden's experience to help guide him through this trying time in office? Where's the criticism there?

Nobody is expecting you not to be true to your political beliefs, but let's be fair, equal, and most of all... respectful here."
As my fellow liberals have already said, It wasn't that she is inexperienced its that she lacks even the most basic understanding of politics on a global scale. She may be good enough to run a tiny ass state like alaska but she is far too stupid to help run the country, especially one that is as influential as America.

I hate to tell you this but when they say grooming they mean they are going to show Palin how to lie properly and hide her stupidity better. If there is one thing a politician is good at it is manipulating stupid voters into voting for stupid candidates.

Obama on the other hand my be less experienced than most elected officials, but at least he's smart enough to surround himself with experienced people, with many differing view points.
You can't possibly believe that (hypothetically) if Palin were president she would do the same.