I'm suiciding.

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By life_is_shit
pyromaniac said:
"I hope the cops bust this guy..is that even possible?"

i dunno but ill have a conversation with my parents. i told them i was ready to attempt
xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By xruntime
life_is_shit said:
"yea I will die....and my last moments were spent on some gaming site....pfft hahah....i'll laugh because i dont wanna cry....

I hate this girl! she took everything from me and made me feel like a measly ant. i can;t stand it, i hate her and love her....shes into everything and wherever i go i see her, but damn unrequited love! i just found out she just got a boyfriend and i learned that at the school dance....i vomited....and then i fainted....it's been a nightmare, my life has ended. i'll hung myself out from the window...i can't take it, shes the only one and she killed me....

so bye bye..."

Girls mean nothing. Suicide because of what's figuratively a materialistic desire is the most cowardly thing you can do.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103  Edited By BlindEffekt
life_is_shit said:
"pyromaniac said:

i dunno but ill have a conversation with my parents. i told them i was ready to attempt"
Wise choice, just relax dude.
You have a whole life ahead of you. No need to overreact whenever life kicks you in the balls.
gunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By gunslinger
TheSmilingDude said:
Suicidal people are the most disgusting people on this planet, they are the kind of people that run in the opposite direction as soon as there's even hint of trouble. These are people who will never be there for you, whose pathetic little minds cannot encompass anything more than their own miserable and deluded personal life. Oh how I loathe selfish people, and there is nothing more selfish, than suicide. With the possible exception of love.
   I was once suicidal, y'know. So when I read that, I can safely say that you are full of crap. Completely full of it. There's not been a day in about 2 years where I haven't been a shoulder to cry on for people that I know, or given them help and advice. Because sometimes, some people are strong. But everyone has their breaking point. And when they hit it, they hit it hard. So just because someone's suicidal does NOT mean that they're selfish and cowardly.

And as for you thinking that love is selfish? THAT is the worst statement that I've heard in a good while. I love my girlfriend, but you don't see me with her ranting on about how I'M the one that's hopelessly in love, and how it's all me me me. If anything, love inspires selfless acts, like being kind, and NOT being a complete PRICK!
life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By life_is_shit
xruntime said:
"life_is_shit said:
"yea I will die....and my last moments were spent on some gaming site....pfft hahah....i'll laugh because i dont wanna cry....

I hate this girl! she took everything from me and made me feel like a measly ant. i can;t stand it, i hate her and love her....shes into everything and wherever i go i see her, but damn unrequited love! i just found out she just got a boyfriend and i learned that at the school dance....i vomited....and then i fainted....it's been a nightmare, my life has ended. i'll hung myself out from the window...i can't take it, shes the only one and she killed me....

so bye bye..."

Girls mean nothing. Suicide because of what's figuratively a materialistic desire is the most cowardly thing you can do.

"

i told you i was CLOSE but i wasnt brave enough. im talking with my parents now and if i find a way out of this, ill let you know tomorrow
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Vaxadrin

You're quite good at multitasking, talking with your parents & posting here at the same time.

life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By life_is_shit
sponge3164 said:
"Gunslinger said:
"sponge3164 said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"sponge3164 said:
"also, if the moderators are here they would've reported his IP to the police and they're going to be at his house. Joke or not, I've seen it happen a lot"
wow oh wait i think they did that for the one kid who killed himself over WoW"
They do that A LOT. I'm on the WoW off topic a lot. I've seen a few suicide threads and all of them jokes, the police show up though. Lol, I remember on my server some guy lost a roll for an item and said "Fuck, 3 weeks and it hasen't dropped I'm going to kill myself" so someone reported him as a joke, police made a visit."
   Yes, but this guy was joking about killing himself over loot. Loot for crying out loud!

Loot does not come before real life problems. Especially before the eternal complexity of human emotion."
Yeah, I think that's a given. I was just giving an example of how they could report your IP if it's a joke or not."
FYI it wasnt. but it's over now...im talkin with my parents in a min
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Shawn

kthxbie

life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By life_is_shit
Vaxadrin said:
"You're quite good at multitasking, talking with your parents & posting here at the same time."

can you ....ing read, they told me theyll discuss it in a min, im just waiting and replying to all of you dickheads, with some exceptions
BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BlindEffekt

I'm not a dick >:(

life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By life_is_shit
BlindEffekt said:
"I'm not a dick >:("
with some exceptions?
Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Just_Insane
Gunslinger said:
"TheSmilingDude said:
Suicidal people are the most disgusting people on this planet, they are the kind of people that run in the opposite direction as soon as there's even hint of trouble. These are people who will never be there for you, whose pathetic little minds cannot encompass anything more than their own miserable and deluded personal life. Oh how I loathe selfish people, and there is nothing more selfish, than suicide. With the possible exception of love.
   I was once suicidal, y'know. So when I read that, I can safely say that you are full of crap. Completely full of it. There's not been a day in about 2 years where I haven't been a shoulder to cry on for people that I know, or given them help and advice. Because sometimes, some people are strong. But everyone has their breaking point. And when they hit it, they hit it hard. So just because someone's suicidal does NOT mean that they're selfish and cowardly.

And as for you thinking that love is selfish? THAT is the worst statement that I've heard in a good while. I love my girlfriend, but you don't see me with her ranting on about how I'M the one that's hopelessly in love, and how it's all me me me. If anything, love inspires selfless acts, like being kind, and NOT being a complete PRICK!"
i sort of see where the first part of his outlook is coming from. I mean when people commit suicide there is 99% of the time no reason for it. No matter what situation you are going through it could always be worse. Were you torchured at all? Were you starved...molested...abused? Most likely no. And to think there are people who have actually HAD horrible lives and LIVE through them makes him seem very selfish because he is wasting his life when many people don't have the opportunity to HAVE a good life.
BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By BlindEffekt
Just_Insane said
i sort of see where the first part of his outlook is coming from. I mean when people commit suicide there is 99% of the time no reason for it. No matter what situation you are going through it could always be worse. Were you torchured at all? Were you starved...molested...abused? Most likely no. And to think there are people who have actually HAD horrible lives and LIVE through them makes him seem very selfish because he is wasting his life when many people don't have the opportunity to HAVE a good life."
Very Good post. _b
life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By life_is_shit

k guys my parents are downstairs, im going....i actually feel a lil better now....wow, momentary mind-bust i mustve had.

sorry for outbreaking...c u later

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By BlindEffekt
life_is_shit said:
"

k guys my parents are downstairs, im going....i actually feel a lil better now....wow, momentary mind-bust i mustve had.

sorry for outbreaking...c u later

"
Good luck _b

You'll look back and be proud of this
Wuffi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Wuffi

i hope you get cancer and maybe you will appreiciate life you fuck

gunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By gunslinger
Just_Insane said:
"Gunslinger said:
"TheSmilingDude said:

And as for you thinking that love is selfish? THAT is the worst statement that I've heard in a good while. I love my girlfriend, but you don't see me with her ranting on about how I'M the one that's hopelessly in love, and how it's all me me me. If anything, love inspires selfless acts, like being kind, and NOT being a complete PRICK!"
i sort of see where the first part of his outlook is coming from. I mean when people commit suicide there is 99% of the time no reason for it. No matter what situation you are going through it could always be worse. Were you torchured at all? Were you starved...molested...abused? Most likely no. And to think there are people who have actually HAD horrible lives and LIVE through them makes him seem very selfish because he is wasting his life when many people don't have the opportunity to HAVE a good life."
   Yes but sometimes the most torture that we can go through is the torture that we put ourselves through, with our minds. I mean, sometimes, people can destroy themselves because of their own thoughts. And personally, while molestation and abuse might come higher, self-destruction is all too easy to fall prey to...

Besides, what about living without love? People are cynical about it, but it's a big part of life. Bigger than some realise.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#118  Edited By Jayge_

Hey- I'm fine with you doing whatever the fuck you want...

But don't do it over some pussy. Pussy is pussy. There's tons of pussy. Yes, you thought this pussy was special; chances are, there's at least one other pussy in the world that will think you're special too.

And in the end, it's still just pussy.

(no offense to the women >.>)

stAtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By stAtic
Jayge said:
"Hey- I'm fine with you doing whatever the fuck you want...

But don't do it over some pussy. Pussy is pussy. There's tons of pussy. Yes, you thought this pussy was special; chances are, there's at least one other pussy in the world that will think you're special too.

And in the end, it's still just pussy."
Lmao. ^^
Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Whight_Knight

If you're fat, remember if hanging yourself, get a strong rope.

Also, have your webcam facing you while you do it, if you do it, so your parents can post it on Youtube.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Just_Insane
Gunslinger said:
"Just_Insane said:
"Gunslinger said:
"TheSmilingDude said:

Yes but sometimes the most torture that we can go through is the torture that we put ourselves through, with our minds. I mean, sometimes, people can destroy themselves because of their own thoughts. And personally, while molestation and abuse might come higher, self-destruction is all too easy to fall prey to...

Besides, what about living without love? People are cynical about it, but it's a big part of life. Bigger than some realise."

wait, so your saying that because some girl left him and she never even really cared about him, that hes allowed to have thought about suicide? If your THAT weak-minded, and he probably isn't, then this is just a way for him to get attention.....and by acknowledging him and baby-ing him we are not doing him any good because he is just going to want MORE attention in a matter of days or hours and its not going to get any better
warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By warxsnake

so i hope you got enough attention, after all this is what the topic was for right?

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By kmdrkul
life_is_shit said:
"pyromaniac said:

i dunno but ill have a conversation with my parents. i told them i was ready to attempt"
Grow a pair, will ya?  The millions of people if Africa who are all infected with AIDS are jealous.  They are about to die yet they live on.  Yet you selflessly want to end your good life over a girl? 
sponge3164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By sponge3164
Jayge said:

(no offense to the women >.>)"
See the problem is you're putting the pussy on the pedestal.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
kmdrkul said:
"The millions of people if Africa who are all infected with AIDS are jealous. "

I'd like to see this statement on a T Shirt.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Jayge_
sponge3164 said:
"Jayge said:

(no offense to the women >.>)"
See the problem is you're putting the pussy on the pedestal."
It's all about taking the pussy *off* the pedastal. Instead, think of the world more as a fruit stand of pussy. Ripe ones, spoiled ones, too-new ones. Most of them taste relatively the same, and there's always a good selection. Nothing to go crazy for.
life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By life_is_shit

k guys im back from talking....i will go talk to the school counselor as well when she returns....they told me its natural for my age (wtf?) and some other private stuff.

mods plz dont lock this. maybe ill post my daily update....but i feel kind of glad i didnt do it. bb nighty night

oh and i am NOT those account dickheads wiht Life_is_..... stuff. ignore them

KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By KillaMaStA

Hey, good for you i guess.

BTW, I always knew you wouldnt do it, people who have no wish to live usually kill themselves without talking about it before. Your just depressed and  youll get over it soon.

But remember, if you wanna die, jump out of a window.Its less painful.

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Whight_Knight
life_is_shit said:
"

k guys im back from talking....i will go talk to the school counselor as well when she returns....they told me its natural for my age (wtf?) and some other private stuff.

mods plz dont lock this. maybe ill post my daily update....but i feel kind of glad i didnt do it. bb nighty night

"
If I can believe in Santa Clause, I can believe you too =)
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Shawn

Anti-depressants will help, trust me.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Just_Insane
life_is_shit said:
"

"
.....no....we dont WANT a daily update. As long as you are alive and doing well that's good enough.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#132  Edited By brukaoru
Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"
.....no....we dont WANT a daily update. As long as you are alive and doing well that's good enough."
Agreed. If you want to do a "daily update" for this kind of thing, do it on your blog. The forum is not a good place to do it.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#133  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

inb4lock..

life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By life_is_shit
Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"
.....no....we dont WANT a daily update. As long as you are alive and doing well that's good enough."

when theres news, DUH. support is needed if you dont want me going round crying and being suicidal again
trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#135  Edited By trulyalive

natural?
No not really. Wondering what's after death is natural. Considering finding out is not. I have experience, but that's through depression and I can say that all the feelings that made me want to kill myself back then were not natural.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Shawn

I really don't know how some of you are taking this guy seriously.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Just_Insane
life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"

when theres news, DUH. support is needed if you dont want me going round crying and being suicidal again"
go ahead.....i'm now sure all this was for some sick attention you wanted......leave please
life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By life_is_shit
Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"

when theres news, DUH. support is needed if you dont want me going round crying and being suicidal again"
go ahead.....i'm now sure all this was for some sick attention you wanted......leave please"
i dont care if you think its a joke. im getting happier now, so shit to your face. don't like my news, dont watch them
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Vaxadrin

I don't think you should keep bumping this thread with updates.

I think you should make all new threads every day to keep the discussion fresh.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By brukaoru
life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"go ahead.....i'm now sure all this was for some sick attention you wanted......leave please"
i dont care if you think its a joke. im getting happier now, so shit to your face. don't like my news, dont watch them"
GiantBomb is not a counseling forum. If you don't want to blog about it, there are multiple websites with forums for you to talk about this. Here's one:  http://www.suicidegrief.com/
KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By KillaMaStA
life_is_shit said:
"

"
Yea sure, everyone your age tries to commit suicide once or twice a day.Oh and Blog it.
Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#142  Edited By Quadrifoglio

Guess I'll see this on the evening news.

life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By life_is_shit
KillaMaStA said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"
Yea sure, everyone your age tries to commit suicide once or twice a day.Oh and Blog it.
"
ugh they said its natural for me getting depressed over love, and that they wanted to die as well round my age. they didnt attempt it though.
Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Just_Insane
life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"

go ahead.....i'm now sure all this was for some sick attention you wanted......leave please"
i dont care if you think its a joke. im getting happier now, so shit to your face. don't like my news, dont watch them"

you just threatened to cry and be suicidal if we didn't support you......so if we don't care your still going to be happy? Doesn't make any sense...
life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By life_is_shit
Quadrifoglio said:
"Guess I'll see this on the evening news."

r u an idiot? this was like 5 pages ago
spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#146  Edited By spiceninja

Think of it this way, either way you'll never have her.

life_is_shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By life_is_shit
Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"

you just threatened to cry and be suicidal if we didn't support you......so if we don't care your still going to be happy? Doesn't make any sense..."
look guys, im trying to go to bed but your stupid questions keep me from it.

if you wanna make sure i don't outbreak again, don't tell me this is a joke topic or spam, just help me out. i think i can get out of it myself, but god DAMN guys it was just an emotional outbreak, why do you think any of those are joke topics?
Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Just_Insane
life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"

you just threatened to cry and be suicidal if we didn't support you......so if we don't care your still going to be happy? Doesn't make any sense..."
look guys, im trying to go to bed but your stupid questions keep me from it.

if you wanna make sure i don't outbreak again, don't tell me this is a joke topic or spam, just help me out. i think i can get out of it myself, but god DAMN guys it was just an emotional outbreak, why do you think any of those are joke topics?"
okok....well if all of this was for realz then i sincerely hope you get better and gain beter mental stability....it it was a joke topic you are a bastard, im done
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#149  Edited By Cube
life_is_shit said:
"Just_Insane said:
"life_is_shit said:
"

"

Find it within you to keep strong. Depending on others is weak.
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Shawn
life_is_shit said:
"look guys, im trying to go to bed but your stupid questions keep me from it.

if you wanna make sure i don't outbreak again, don't tell me this is a joke topic or spam, just help me out. i think i can get out of it myself, but god DAMN guys it was just an emotional outbreak, why do you think any of these are joke topics?"
Because emotional outbreaks are a joke.