I'm a professional.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

I wear a shirt and stand on my legs and salute and shit.

I'm a professional.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

PonchoPowerPhD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am Dave Yognaut and I have the balls, just a tip of my hat to "old-school" Yogscast fans.

Well, about me, I'm a hardworking Junior in highschool, AP classes, good SAT scores and whatnot, but pssh, no one cares about that really.

I quite like video games, cars, aerospace, longboarding, track & field, ice hockey, food, computers/all types of technology, science in general (especially medical), Rap music, photography(sort of), and some other stuff, talk to me about things, maybe we can find something in common and talk about it. I'd like to think I'm fairly mature, considering my age.

Welp, guess that's all, I was bored, so I decided to start writing on the forums while listening to older Bombcasts. Also, as a final note, FUCK, RYAN DAVIS.

0DegreesKelvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I'm Kelvin. I'm a freshman about to enter College. A bit undecided as to what I want to do in the future. Had it not been for TotalBiscuit I would not have known about this great site. Needless to say I love this site more than TB now. I lurked for a while leeching off the quicklooks and bombcasts until I decided "fuck it, I maybe tight on money but this site has earned my premium subscription". Looking forward to many more years on here.

gomezar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheryte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My name is Rashid, I'm 19, Love to play games and watch video's and read articles. <3.

TWISTEDH34T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, I'm Ariel and I'm new to the forums.
I'm 25 and I'm from the UK. I have a 360, a gaming PC and a PS3 I hardly ever use.
Some day I'll finish the Last of Us...

thevisitor451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey everyone, my name is Raymond. Been a gamer for most of my life (now 19) and I'm looking forward to next gen. Been lurking this site for a little while and thought I'd join up

Insert_Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2510  Edited By Insert_Game

Hey there,

my names James from England and I am a game reviewer doing retro and new games. I have a YouTube page and would mean a lot if you guys would go check them out, subscribe and spread the word :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/CRYARK1

Thanks a lot :)

IchiRyuMethod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2511  Edited By IchiRyuMethod

Hello,my name is IchiRyuMethod. I chose the username because I follow the teachings of Miyamoto Musashi's Niten-Ichi Ryu, which is a martialist school that bases its tenets on Focus,dedication,passion,and harmony within the self, and in relation to the universe. The tenets of The Book of Five Rings has a focus on warfare, but i have applied it to my life as a philosophy in all things, especially in gaming, which is my utmost passion.

I am a techno-phile, being heavily dedicated to Video Games,Computer Software, and Cyber Security (White Hat),among other things. I'm also an Otaku of Anime,and heavily interested in Japanese culture. I'm currently studying the Japanese language (Katakana,Kanji,and Hiragana),with the goal of being fluent, and find their sense of honor and their spiritual beliefs to be appealing

I'm in school at South University, studying Computer Information Technology (IT), with a focus on Network Security. I plan on being in the IT field for a time, then moving on to software, hopefully working with a game company.

My experience with gaming started in the 90's, first with NES, then Sega Genesis onward to almost all consoles, except Nintendo home consoles made after the SNES.

I am a Sony devotee, though I purposely avoid the term fan-boy,as I still make an informed decision when choosing what I want to play or not play. I am a Sony fan simply because their games appeal to me more than the other companies. Also, Sony seems to put the care of an artisan into their products, focusing on the quality and intuitiveness of their products,rather than simply seeking the bottom-line.

My gaming preferences are mainly grounded in RPGs and Open World,Free Roam games, though I do play other games that are appealing and polished, and of course just plain fun to play. I also play shooters, but i'm just getting into them on a deeper level than the superficial way I played them in the past.

I plan to be a strong and consistent contributor to this community. Thanks for having me.

Avatar image for anonymous-poster
Anonymous-poster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi there, I am new as well. I am also into gaming as well as movies, and other media.

runakhatun96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I am Runa Khatun.i am a student.i love Freedom.I want to fly.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TwinkleTwinkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2516  Edited By TwinkleTwinkle

Hey, been stalking this website for years now, feels like time I should let myself be heard.

I'm a huge fan of video games, there kinda my life. I own a whole mess os systems and a whole mess of games. I hope to contribute my skills to the wiki quite a bit as thats where I have a big interest.

And fuck you Butterfree is the best Pokemon!

btrdeadthanred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2517  Edited By btrdeadthanred

It's about god damn time I actually posted something.

I'm Ryan, 27, from Australia. I'm halfway through a Bachelors degree in IT (Cloud Computing). I've been around since the site launched, but never really posted until now. I dig video games. I'm ex active military, currently in reserve. Love NFL, big New Orleans fan. Love 90s music, metal etc.

And I love me some video games. No shit, I really do.

tweety1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because im new on this forum i want to say hello to everyone...

Couga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ehm yea, you can call me Lenny and as you can see I'm new here. 16 years old, I live in Germany & I'm german so my English could suck a little bit. Favorite games are Dark Souls, Last Of Us, Mass Effect 2 and Monster Hunter. I'm a fan of 90/00-Rap and Alternative Metal. Cya.~

Avatar image for discoinfiltrator
discoinfiltrator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I'm discoinfiltrator and if you get the reference in my name you're probably my Best Friend.

gomezar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome everyone. Wow its nice to see even Rorie's up in this mofo.

If you really are new here check out old content it often holds up well, especially the quick looks. And get a premium membership! I always put it off but the sub content is GREAT.

Giant Bomb needs some kind of Pledge system for the new guys haha.

spikemapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2522  Edited By spikemapper

Hi, I'm SpikeMapper , my real name is Patrick , I make game montages from bf3/bf4 , cs 1.6/source, cod mw1/mw3 and I'm cs 1.6 map maker and I'm amateur graphic designer (I made few wallpapers and banners for little gaming webs).

I like playing football, I don't like science and I dunno what more I can write here xD

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greetings my brethren and sistren......yea.

Just an orphan from the Gamespot's forums which are largely under reconstruction and are a pain to use. Well maybe an orphan's the wrong word as I think it's all owned by the same. Whatever. Name's Mirko, I'm on a little rock in the Pacific named Maui surfing it up. Nah actually I don't surf but I like gaming. And food. Love to sleep. And watch movies. Pets are awesome, as are women, and beer always helps. I like this site's layout so far, really like it, so maybe I'll end up staying around for a while.

So, aloha oi and all that poi.

WarosVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2524  Edited By WarosVenus

Hello all. Been lurking for a few months, decided to join up because why not? I'm really bad at video games, but I keep trying, and I really like Star Trek. The Sims is my guilty pleasure. Hopefully I'll end up actually posting sometimes instead of just lurking forever, as I tend to do. I hate introductions, so that's all I'm gonna write. :p

johnbutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howdy to everyone from sunny Seychelles!;D

Hope ya all doing great. I'm John and i'm new to this forum and the site in general. gonna spend several days to understand all pros and cons of giantbomd. But, all in all, i'm glad to become a part of a huge community. hope to find solutions to my evelasting questions here and share mine, as well!

Have a nice day, everybody!:)

marirranya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi there everyone, I'm Shane.. I'm actually new on foruming and would just like to try to participate in the forums so then i've found this site. I even signed up for other gaming forums and looking to find some good community to hang out with. I'm not a real addict and knowledgeable about games but I do currently play MOBAs (dota2 specifically) and few mmorpg titles. I hope to have some fun on my stay here. ciao ^^

Hetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey everyone, I'm a long time listener of the podcast and having found myself watching more and more of the video content recently, I have finally decided to sign up and make the jump to premium membership. Probably won't be posting that often around here but I just wanted to say hi nonetheless! :)

micemoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yeah, been lurking on here for almost a year now. Name is Cj (not Carl Johnson)...not really sure why I finally decided to join. Seems to be one of the few mature(?) gaming forums with folks in the 21+ age range. So that's pertty cool. Games are dope. I play those. Been doing so since I was 3. I'm also from Los Angeles and make electronic music. I inhale smoke that comes from a green thing that makes you laugh a lot, a lot.

Not really a fanboy of any particular company, though if I had to chose one, it would probably be Nintendo for obvious reasons. I'm pretty neutral though. Owned all 3 major consoles for the past 2 gens.

I found this place by looking for Patrick, who I was a fan of on G4's Feedback. Wish I found this place earlier though, it seems like the community here is super chill and I totally missed out on Ryan. Going back and watching his old stuff, seems like he was quite the dude.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I'm jasbir and I'm from the UK and I love videogames.

ThatOneDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, my name is Jake. I have always been inspired by GB and various other commentators so I've decided to try and make my own commentary. I'm currently looking for feedback whether it's positive or negative and any input counts. Thank you for your time.

Loading Video...

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I'm Imst loves to play MMO RPGs and FPSs.

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yohuuuu :D

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2533  Edited By Ry_Ry

Hello. Im me. I enjoy games and comics when my son is sleeping, otherwise I'm a living jungle gym (my son is 20 months).

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hello SkullPanda1 :D How's your son?

chinaski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2535  Edited By chinaski

Hi guys!

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaPTaiNPauL91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just joined this website and I do YouTube videos, is that enough? haha Glad I stumbled upon this website!

CrocBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I'm Croc. I like video games, super heroes, space, cartoons and pizza among other things. I study the moving pictures at the learning house. I'm not very good at talking about myself.

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crocbox: Hello :d, yeah sure you're not.. :p

claud3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2540  Edited By claud3

Hello to all, i came here because i watch the giantbomb channel on youtube and think it is awesome. So now i am here

I am claud3, if anyone wonder

It's claude speed and the 3 is GTA III.. so there you have it

MaxMikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I've been a member for months and lurked until only recently, but I had never really introduced myself.

I'm Max Mikado.

I'm a 20-something working stiff moonlighting in the world of professional wrestling as a director, producer, backstage interviewer, voiceover artist, and occasional performer.

When I'm not being a wrestling nerd, I game on my PS3, PC, and Xbox 360 in my spare time and attempt to catch up on my ridiculous backlog of comics.

LotusGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2542  Edited By LotusGames

Hey, I'm Clinton from LotusGames. I like making puzzle games and such.

JJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi. I'm Jay. I like the site, it's cool

couchguru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2545  Edited By couchguru

This site is amazing been on and off for two year, new subscriber (started two days ago) I love it! Awesome.

neobendez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay my turn:

I'm into reading,writing,arts. I also like to watch movies/TV (any genre will do). I love outdoor activities such as fishing,biking and more. What I don't like are people who thinks they are superior yet obviously not. I think this forum will be useful. :) I like to have friends so drop me some line!

VeggiesBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey everyone!

My name is Brian. I'm an environmental professional in Calgary, Canada. I've been a member since June of this year though before that, I listened to the Bombcast regularly. Aside from video games, I love to watch sports, namely football (NFL & CFL) as well as hockey. I also love photography and really take my camera with me any time I am hiking around, either for work, or play.

Just started posting more actively lately, and really just looking to be a part of the community as it seems like an awesome one.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2548  Edited By DeadpanCakes

Y'know, it's just occurred to me that I never introduced myself.

Hmm, I like video games, I guess. They're cool.

@lotusgames: @jjenkins: @neobendez: Welcome, and whatnot! Hope to see you around :D

r3beld0gg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2549  Edited By r3beld0gg

Hey, local musician and truck driver from the New Orleans, La area (in case any hot gamer girls here want to find me... please?)

Just got back into console gaming by buying a 360 in November 2012, then a PS3 in June 2013... then a Vita a few months later... now a PS4... My PC is gaming...able...ish but I don't really play PC games much anymore.

Fan of the podcast for 6-8 months now.

No friends (IRL or online :'( ) I'm ditching Xbox Live for now but my PSN is R3belD0gg_ for anyone interested. PS I suck at video games. ;)

My dog's names are Rebel and Rosy. This is important information.

Alphaknowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey everyone, I'm Alphaknowledge, been a gamer since I was 5. I joined Giant Bomb a few months ago and I'm really glad to join the community, lots of cool and funny people here.

PSN : Neoweltall