User Lists: 0

hello i am new here

reallyroshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@nadineanna: Hey, welcome to GB! I am new here myself, having just joined. Been a listener of the Bombcast and following GB on Youtube for about a couple of years at this point. Figured I'd become part of the community since it always looked so lively and fun at GB panels.

reallyroshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantecy: Hey! Welcome, I'm brand new here myself. Been following GB for a couple of years on Youtube and through the Bombcast, decided to jump in and be part of the community.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

/

BizarroRollins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all,

New to the forum although I have been listening to GiantBombcast for the past few years. I was lucky enough to attend the Paxamania panel at this year's PAXEast and had a total blast and figured that it was about time that I joined with the rest of the fans that love all the video games, weird wrestling, and insight that the Giant Bomb folk can bring to the show.

I'm a big fan of indie games; mostly ARPG, platformers and metroidvanias (seems to be the only place where any of these genres thrive). I have taken to streaming a bit and will try to at least do a weekly broadcast with a new indie game as well as some follow up videos on Youtube. If anyone wants to follow me on twitch, you can find me at: http://www.twitch.tv/bizarrorollins

reallyroshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebizarrorollins: hey, welcome to GiantBomb! I'm a new member here too, but have been a Bombcast listener for a while. Good luck with your twitch channel!

Avatar image for zkowaliczko1994
zkowaliczko1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, my name is Zach and I'm from Illinois. I have been playing games for as long as I can remember (Pokemon Blue being the earliest I can recall (I was born in 1994) ), but didn't really get into games until the original Assassin's Creed back in 2007. I begged my mother and father for an Xbox 360 that year just so I could play AC, and that really kicked off my passion for games. I have been coming to Giant Bomb since 2012, but only last September did I decide to sign up for premium to watch Metal Gear Scanlon. GTA V is my favorite game of the last generation and this generation so far. Hell, it might just be my favorite game of all-time by default. Other favorites of mine include GTA IV, Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, The Last of Us, Metro: Last Light, and Assassin's Creed II just to name a few. I hope to become more active in the GB community in the future.

parram3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Guys!,

I've been following the site for years listening to the bombcast and watching various videos around the site. I've been following the crew's work going back to the Gamespot days and i've enjoyed just about every piece of content that come out of this site. Im looking forward to interacting with the community and the site as a whole in the future!

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parram3: Welcome to the website man and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

reallyroshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parram3: Hey, welcome to GB! I'm new to the site myself, but a podcast listener for a couple of years. Good to find others joining in around the same time!

Atlantis89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Guys, I'm Liam from Hull in England. Ive been a fan of the site for a number of years now but only in the past year or so have i been listening to the various podcasts and gone premium. Any other Duders from England? specifically the Yorkshire area?

a little bit about me is I'm 25, I'm a huge metal gear and Zelda fan and i love 'rasslin (Dan Ryckert may be my spirit animal). I am also a part of a gaming you tube channel, but i wont post a link or anything as that seems a bit shitty to post here.

reallyroshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atlantis89: hey, welcome to GB! I'm pretty new here to the site as well, but I live on the other side of the pond, if you may (in the US). In any case, hope you enjoy the site and community - I'm trying to get plugged in here myself.

Max_Careful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awhuddup:

I'm Max Careful, I can't hear, and once I tried to challenge a college football player to a push-up contest, and the results are still hotly debated to this day. They say he won, but I say I did.

The games I currently have in my rotation:

Smite

League of Legends

Sunless Sea

CS:GO

Supernova Alpha

The games that I want to play:

World Of Warships

Dreadnought (I've seriously emailed grey box asking to let me play. They said no.)

Nice Meeting you all.

MachoLucha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 3

@atlantis89: Same deal, from the Nottinghamshire area. Still watch wrestling despite it being a constant disappointment (LU is pretty good actually). Been listening/watching GB for about 5 years now... I never realised that until I just wrote it...

Been doing the YouTube gaming channel thing for about a year... But mostly as a way of convincing myself to play some of the 50+ backlog of games I've managed to create for myself... Addiction...

Some faves; Dark Souls (hated 2), Persona 3/4, Project Zero, Don't Starve.

Avatar image for carlos_francisco
Carlos_Francisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone, I'm Carlos from the Philippines. Have been a long time lurker of the site, been a longer listener of the Bombcast. Video Games!

IAmDroot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2867  Edited By IAmDroot

Hello everyone! I'm Drootin (yes that is my real name, its Russian but I'm not, there's a story behind it tho). I'm from southern NJ just across the river from Philadelphia. Ive been listening to the Bombcast for the last 2 years or so and just decided to join the forums. I love sports, and pro wrestling, along with video games. I record a podcast with my friends about all kinds of nerdy stuff. And I've used this user name on all sorts of services for I think over 10 years cause teenage me was super emo and I'm just too lazy to come up with a better one.

Talk to you all soon!

hylian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys. I've been part of Comicvine for over a year and I wanted to see what this site is like.

danlei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2871  Edited By danlei

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm new here!

The old gaming community I was part of has become inactive so hopefully I will find a new home in this community :)

Your_Mom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a sale on fruit at the local farm this week. You can get 4 pounds of any fruit they sell (which include apples, peaches, grapes, plums, oranges, rasberries and strawberries) for $7.50

MaKiNbAcoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Heyo duders. Ray is my name.

Any who, been visiting Giant Bomb since it was a blog, and following most of these guys since way back in their gamespot days. Started listening to the Bombcast when I got out of college at work so about 6 years now.

I've been playing games since I was 4, and it has got me to where I am today. Gaming community is one of the best things out there, and this site is very active. It's a great way to pass time if at home.

rccola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I'm RC Cola. You can find out more about me at: http://www.rccolainternational.com/about

I started listening to the Bombcast the week before the PSN hack happened. Didn't regularly visit the site till about a year after that. Been a PC gamer since the early 90's, though I did have a PS2, and eventually bought a PS3.

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@max_careful: My rotation is about the same. Mostly just League and CS because I'm a broke college student. Welcome!

Max_Careful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empirepaintball: are you the guy i challenged to a push-up contest? Because I won.

DeeCeeTeeBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got brought here by a combination of passive viewing of Jeff/Dan/Drew and having picked up GB related stuff via osmosis. I watch terrible, terrible Chinese cartoons and play even worse games. For the most part I stick to RPGs, Mil/Flight Sims and Action/Adventure stuff. I mostly stick to PC gaming, but that's not to say console based stuff is at all foreign to me. I've also dipped in to text-based games (MUDs) and used to hang around SA a lot.

Goddamn Dan/Drew and their Metal Gear Scanlon stuff. It's too good.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

@49th: Oh come on, that's just cheating.

s0ngbrrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2880  Edited By s0ngbrrd

Hello, came across this place because it came highly recommended by a friend of mine. I work in visual effects in the UK. I like most things apart from blood and guts in movies and warm flat beer.
And of course I love gaming when I'm not exhausted or working. Trying to finish Last Of Us remastered for the second time at the moment and also kind of enjoying a bit of GTA V and driving golf buggies off mountains, and also playing Grim Fandango on my PS Vita which I cannot believe I missed the first time around.
The Summer Fields theme from Fable has been known to have an effect on me similar to onions.
If I could play one game for the first time forever, it would be Spyro 2. And I think I might have been the only person who liked Beyond Two Souls. ...I think that's about it.

tdervan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo!

First off, very nice to be here. I've creeped the forums a little while and finally decided to register.

My name is tommy, I play pretty exclusively on xbox, and I'm big into hip hop music and gardening (fuk yeh)

Look forward to posting and meeting everyone!

dparul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi myself Deepika Parul from Bangalore.

Alex_Keyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys, My name is Alex, I'm 33 and I live in Boston, Lincolnshire(in the UK), Have loved the site for years and have now decided to join the community. I enjoy wrestling(to a certain extent), been gaming since I was a little kid and I am currently studying catering and hospitality at college.

Hanuman623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A long-time viewer of the site due to my better half's premium account, I decided it was high time I had my own. I've tweeted and shared on IG how the guys from Giant Bomb convinced me to quit my job and own my life.

When I'm not teaching/practicing yoga and meditation, I'm probably playing games, or listening to these dudes talk about them. Other hobbies include making and curing sausage and other charcuterie, making pastry, and writing a whole lot.

Avatar image for littlerapscallion
LittleRapscallion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been lurking the site for a little while, but I'm mostly new to everything GiantBomb related. I originally found out about this site from a couple friends that wouldn't stop praising it.

I don't know how active (if at all) I'll be on the community side of things, but from a glance everyone here seems to be a good bunch of people and that alone is something that I can appreciate.

Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It's been 3 years and 10 months since my last post, consider this more of a re-introduction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5984664e29319
deactivated-5984664e29319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hi all but its its not who am but what i do that defines me (selling insurance)

basementguyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2889  Edited By basementguyss

I'm caezar and I'am happy to be part of this community

rotonsan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi

I am new here. I am a dreamer. I dream of a better world. I am a graduate and I like arts, music, photography and traveling.

Thanks.

matterialist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, finally found the introduction thread :D

Hi, my name is Matt. 22 years old and much more into gaming than my crappy PC allows. I'm trying very hard to save money for a new one, but there's just so many other temptations out there screaming at me to throw my money at them... and I'm weak enough to fall for it *sigh* I need to work some stuff out...

Anyway, happy to be here. Thanks for having me guys :)

jjoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

hello, names jjoi I like playing video games. my fave franchises are halo and sonic the hedgehog.

RhymesMcFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've finally got time to be a part of the site/community - I wrote a long post over here because I'm a verbose motherfucker! But the short version - my name is Rhymes McFist/Jimmy, I want to write cool things and about cool things, and my favorite ninja turtle is Leonardo. How the hell you all doing?

Avatar image for bestintheworld013
bestintheworld013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

¡Ole! My name is Matthew and I've been a premium member for a year. I'm a PlayStation guy and a huge wrestling fan...for some reason. I'm online a lot so add me on PSN! I play sports and fighting games a lot but thats not all. My tag is KillMat99 and I always wanna add folks so LET'S DO...this?

Heather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2897  Edited By Heather

Oi! Like @varietygamer, I'm a long time lurker that's just getting around to posting for the first time. I'm currently a law school student. Things I like other than games: reading, pro wrestling, and running long distance. I love the podcasts and listen to them when I'm out running. I look forward to ... posting with everybody?

IceNDice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hello I am Ice n' Dice and I'm an alchoholic

richyhahn4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey I'm RichyHahn4

I've here for a while but I don't remember ever posting here, also welcome to new members

(I guess you could say im still new to the forums)

I'm 23 and I play alot of rpg's and strategy games, both new and old, looking for some duders to game with