Is Casey Anthony Innocent or Guilty?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Osaladin

I don't know too much about the whole case, but from what I've seen of Casey, the girl has no emotions. Even when her mother was balling her eyes out, she just kind of sat there. 

Kind of damning if you ask me.

sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By sameeeeam
@thehexeditor said:
I only read your threads for these parts:
@KaosAngel said:
Sup fools,  Watching CNN at the moment after they did a story on how fat kids have low self-esteem, here's a pro-tip go outside and play in the park or ride a bicycle, anyways, I was eating some honey combs while this was going on
Yeah, me too. I want to know what the fat kids are up to this time.
trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By trace

@KaosAngel said:

So CNN started to play the trial of this chick, Casey Anthony...and what kind of person she is. It's fucking scary, this chick killed her baby girl, blamed it on her father due to sexual abuse, and denies partying all the time. It made me come up with a realization, this chick might have killed her baby daughter.

So, what say you lot?

Also, what's with bitches getting pregnant and not understanding how much of a gift it is? If you don't want the kid, just give it to your parents or the father...hell, the grand parents for the baby girl were more than willing to do that.

Keep in mind that a baby girl is dead because Casey Anthony was out sleeping with two different guys and the ENTIRE time the girl was dead, Casey was partying every night. That's the kind of monster this chick is. She's the reason her daughter is dead. It's fucking disgusting.

Why are we even having a discussion on innocence or guilt when this is how this thread starts off? I'm not sure this is even worth discussing if it's that blatant.

I guess we could share our abilities to express outrage over the matter, but that seems pointless.

EDIT: Wellp, if no one's going to bother defending the point of this thread, then it's getting locked. There's no discussion value in discussing whether a person is guilty or REALLY guilty.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By penguindust
@KaosAngel said:
@Vonocourt: What's the general opinion of people in Flordia?  Here in PA everyone knows she's guilty with all the lies and sheer lack of any emotions.
Everyone in my family thinks she's guilty, too.  Oh, and I should add the general consensus in Florida is guilty.   

It's all over CNN Headline News in the US.  I can understand people missing it though if you just don't watch the news.  I tried to avoid it but since, as I said, it's a topic of conversation here, I can't bury my head too deep.