Just saw new trailer for BFBC 2 at Gamescom

ChosenGoon87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By ChosenGoon87

One word is badass and that would describe the new Battlefield Bad Company 2 trailer it was epic from begining to end. One thing to piont out is that DICE is really doing things a little different thig time around. Focusing on multiplayer is one thing they are trying to imporve on by adding more things that made BF known for and adding blood isnt a bad thing either. I hope their party system is better this time around because just joining a game that I have no clue whats going on and has started I found to be a little annoying. I would like to see a pary system similar to what Gears of War 2 or Halo 3 has where you can customize the settings. We'll have to see if things will be different next year as EA has given the date of March 2010 for the realese of the game.
ChosenGoon87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChosenGoon87

One word is badass and that would describe the new Battlefield Bad Company 2 trailer it was epic from begining to end. One thing to piont out is that DICE is really doing things a little different thig time around. Focusing on multiplayer is one thing they are trying to imporve on by adding more things that made BF known for and adding blood isnt a bad thing either. I hope their party system is better this time around because just joining a game that I have no clue whats going on and has started I found to be a little annoying. I would like to see a pary system similar to what Gears of War 2 or Halo 3 has where you can customize the settings. We'll have to see if things will be different next year as EA has given the date of March 2010 for the realese of the game.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

Bad Company 2 is looking pretty awesome.  I hope the party system is fixed up a bit also so that it is easier to join in and out of friends' games

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By NickM

Cool. I want to see some single-player. The Bad Company campaign was fucking awesome throughout. THERE"S GOLD IN THEM THARRR HILLS!!!!!!!!