Mere words cannot describe what you are about to see.

• 111 results
Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Johnny5

Yeah it does seem hes concocted this scenario to get views for his video. But then again he is outright saying "yo im not the real molyneux" 

still it is working.

Avatar image for shadowknight508
ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By ShadowKnight508
@Llama said:
" WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH "
Wow...it has been awhile since anything has left me for a loss of words, but this takes the cake. xD
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#103  Edited By Xeiphyer

The Lionhead thing is completely fake, as well as the twitter. The youtube account that uploaded it is also not Lionhead or Molyneuxs. The twitter account of the same name is a fake account that pretends to be Peter Molyneux as the owner imagines him to be. The name of the 'creator' of the video is the name of a murderer who killed his victims with poison.

In short, this is a really well made and fucking dark video, and probably just attached to all this shit with fake names and lies in order to generate publicity and get the video views. Still crazy though.

Also, totally hilarious whiny nintendo fanboy extremist bullshit, once you get past what the fuck you are seeing.

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#104  Edited By apathylad

That was a work of art. 

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By TheFreeMan

a friend of mine showed me this today. 

I felt like something had died inside of me.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#106  Edited By ch13696

First off, the whole Molynuex scenario is BS. 

Anyways, this video is fantastic. It makes you really think about what Reggie has done with Nintendo.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#107  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Hero_Swe:  i dont get it..   Peter Molyneux = Microsoft, why would he fire someone who made a video thats saying NINTENDO is DEAD ? is it because that dude who made a video is sad that Nintendo "died" ? 
mm665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By mm665

That was awesome!  

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109  Edited By Cornman89

What. The. Fuck.

clarke0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By clarke0

So first off this is a cool homage to Silent Hill. Recreates the brooding, twisted atmosphere that the series is known for, and the camera pans are pretty much perfect.

However to every one who is saying that they totally agree with the message, you might want to read this response from the creator of the video:

"Nope, this story doesn't reflect any of my views. It's more that I love the reaction to wii/motion controller games from the 'hardcore' gamers on various gaming forums I use who appear to get worked up by the idea that this is destroying 'traditional' gaming. There was an intended scene post credits that was cut in which Saturo Iwata comes up the pipe and is having a conference call on a bluetooth headset about it now being the time to spread 'the disease' before discovering (similar to the Metal Gear Solid final reveals) he was infact talking to Sony and Micrsoft. It just felt a bit too late to do that since Kinect/Move are now out and also felt it might of been a bit too preachy!"

Same link that's already been posted in this thread:  http://www.caponeart.com/sadstory.htm

hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By hero_swe
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
"@Hero_Swe:  i dont get it..   Peter Molyneux = Microsoft, why would he fire someone who made a video thats saying NINTENDO is DEAD ? is it because that dude who made a video is sad that Nintendo "died" ? 

"

What the guy above me quoted basically :P