nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By nail1080
@ZeForgotten said:

Fun fact: 50% of the people in here who recommended sex don't even know what it's like to actually have sex. 

Sorry but your subtle trolling attempt is a fail and here you are suggesting a prepubescent audience in this topic
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MrKlorox

Amnesia, together in front of one screen.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By zeforgotten

@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Fun fact: 50% of the people in here who recommended sex don't even know what it's like to actually have sex.

Sorry but your subtle trolling attempt is a fail and here you are suggesting a prepubescent audience in this topic

I see, so in your world only pre-pubescent kids haven't had sex? I don't exactly see how that works out but I'll just agree with you because you bore me now. But again, thank you for wishing me luck even if you don't believe that I'm getting married. I'm sorry that you're such a bitter person bringing age and insults in to all this for no reason. Cheer up sometime and maybe you'll get married too

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nail1080
@ZeForgotten said:

@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

I see, so in your world only pre-pubescent kids haven't had sex?

Yeah pretty much so, apart from people who enter threads online making presumptions about people and pulling numbers out of their assholes.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By Xeiphyer

Pretty sure they're still going to have sex guys (assuming they do at all).

League of Legends might be a good idea, but only if she is a real gamer, that game requires some skill. Portal 2 is great too =P

I've found games where we can work together to be the best, so Professor Layton for the DS has been a lot of fun, but we also had a ton of fun playing through Heavy Rain. I let her be in control as I had already played it before, but crazy entertaining to see her choices and reactions to that game :P

Oh, how about Minecraft? If you're both into it, you can build some fun stuff together.

It really depends on what you guys are into playing.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By zeforgotten

@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Yeah pretty much so, apart from people who enter threads online making presumptions about people and pulling numbers out of their assholes.

Oh ok, well in my world you don't have to be a kid to not have had sex, there are people out there who are probably 90 who's never had sex before either.

And ok, I'm leaving, you're focusin on my asshole now so it's getting kinda creepy. But cheer up buddy, just because something written on the internet hits a soft spot with you does not mean that it was meant to be for you :) Have a good day ;D

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By amomjc

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

I don't think people understand that the sex joke wasn't funny the first time, if your over the age of 10. Anyway, Portal 2 is one of the only Co-op PC games I can recommend. I would honestly play around in Steam and see if anything catches your eye.

Don't be such an old prude. I'm 33 and found it amusing. Sex. Just say it aloud. Go on..................................There. You see?

Love it when children (action, not age) believe that I am being prudish instead of mature. You can argue your point, but just remember the only people that agree with you are the ones sitting in the gutter as well.

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By sjupp

I like this thread.

jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By jorbear

Touch her shoulder.

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By leebmx
@csoup said:

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

I don't think people understand that the sex joke wasn't funny the first time, if your over the age of 10. Anyway, Portal 2 is one of the only Co-op PC games I can recommend. I would honestly play around in Steam and see if anything catches your eye.

Don't be such an old prude. I'm 33 and found it amusing. Sex. Just say it aloud. Go on..................................There. You see?

Love it when children (action, not age) believe that I am being prudish instead of mature. You can argue your point, but just remember the only people that agree with you are the ones sitting in the gutter as well.

Christ, are you for real? I just found it funny because it was just the response one expects and the forums didn't fail to disapoint, then the way it got carried on was amusing. Really there's no need to be so uptight, immaturity can be amusing - are you telling me you've never laughed at a fart?
pubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By pubbles

@csoup: Look at all these kids who think something is amusing that I don't. They must all be kids. Of course I'm right, I'm mature and responsible.

I found it kind of amusing, I didn't spit up drink or laugh out loud but I could appreciate it...

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By Yanngc33

Amnesia: let her play and watch her mental state widle away and then

Sex

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By amomjc

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

Christ, are you for real? I just found it funny because it was just the response one expects and the forums didn't fail to disapoint, then the way it got carried on was amusing. Really there's no need to be so uptight, immaturity can be amusing - are you telling me you've never laughed at a fart?

@coopersy said:

@csoup: Look at all these kids who think something is amusing that I don't. They must all be kids. Of course I'm right, I'm mature and responsible.

I found it kind of amusing, I didn't spit up drink or laugh out loud but I could appreciate it...

I would like to remind you that you are the one pointing me out and attacking my opinion and comment. No one had a gun to your head for you to respond to me. When you poke a tiger, what do you think is going to happen? I don't give a crap if you found it amusing, I didn't, so I made my point about it and if you had a problem with that...sorry?

And no, I have never laughed at a fart.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nail1080
@ZeForgotten said:

@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Oh ok, well in my world you don't have to be a kid to not have had sex, there are people out there who are probably 90 who's never had sex before either.

And ok, I'm leaving, you're focusin on my asshole now so it's getting kinda creepy. But cheer up buddy, just because something written on the internet hits a soft spot with you does not mean that it was meant to be for you :) Have a good day ;D

i like turtles
pubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By pubbles

@csoup: You made your point, then implied that everyone who may have found it amusing is either under the age of ten or in the "gutter"

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By leebmx
@csoup said:

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

@coopersy said:

I would like to remind you that you are the one pointing me out and attacking my opinion and comment. No one had a gun to your head for you to respond to me. When you poke a tiger, what do you think is going to happen? I don't give a crap if you found it amusing, I didn't, so I made my point about it and if you had a problem with that...sorry?

Well you may not have a sense of humour but you are a funny guy. Are you telling me you've never laughed at someone triping up, some slapstick on TV, a bad pun.......I tell you what. Tell me a joke, or give me an anecdote you find really funny just so I can find out what a person with a sophisticated sense of humour laughs at. 
Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#69  Edited By Bollard
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@DG991 said:

Sex.

@oatz said:

sex

@Subject2Change said:

Sex II., The Sequel to Sex.

@Quemador said:

Sex

@RiotBananas said:

@andrikas said:

wouldn't want to destroy her and make her mad..

@DG991 said:

Sex.

Make her mad, apologize, destroy her with sex.

@Beaudacious said:

Playing video games with girlfriends leads to less sex, prevents sex, avoids sex. So I'd say Sex III: The elusive G-spot.     Sex 

@iAmJohn said:

Sex.

But also Sex.
I was going to do that, but I'm glad someone did it for me. 

Also, sex. 

@MentalDisruption said: 
Portal 2 sex
@Revenant86 said: 
Demon's Souls  and then Sex   you can thank me later
@Yanngc33 said:

Sex

I think we're done here.
Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#70  Edited By Gerhabio

You guys sound like sex-deprived adolescents.

Portal 2 is fun in co-op.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By Virago

Pfft clearly you guys have had lame girlfriends. Because there is nothing more fun than naked video games. Also, man up and buy a console. And macs are for pussies. I know this because I have one. And I don't play games on it..  Except for Machinarium. Pretty awesome for macs tho, it's puzzley.

But yeah, you can have sex *and* video games. Why would you only have one? sheesh.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MrKlorox

@csoup said:

"You don't have to be smart to laugh at farts; but you have to be stupid not to."

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By leebmx
@leebmx said:
@csoup said:

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

@leebmx said:

@csoup said:

@coopersy said:

Well you may not have a sense of humour but you are a funny guy. Are you telling me you've never laughed at someone triping up, some slapstick on TV, a bad pun.......I tell you what. Tell me a joke, or give me an anecdote you find really funny just so I can find out what a person with a sophisticated sense of humour laughs at. 
I would also like to point out that you have a Sponge Bob Square Pants avatar. Funny yes. Mature no.
leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By leebmx
@MrKlorox said:

@csoup said:

"You don't have to be smart to laugh at farts; but you have to be stupid not to."

Sadly my country won't let me view what ever filth is in this video. No doubt it would comprimise my morality and general nature so it's probably for the best.; Seeing as I am already a gutter dweller I wouldn't want to sink lower. Although I hear they have some good comedy clubs in the sewers.
Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Franstone
@Chavtheworld said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@DG991 said:

Sex.

@oatz said:

sex

@Subject2Change said:

@Quemador said:

Sex

@RiotBananas said:

@andrikas said:

@DG991 said:

Sex.

@Beaudacious said:

Playing video games with girlfriends leads to less sex, prevents sex, avoids sex. So I'd say Sex III: The elusive G-spot.     Sex 

@iAmJohn said:

Sex.

But also Sex.

I was going to do that, but I'm glad someone did it for me. 

Also, sex. 

@MentalDisruption said: 
Portal 2 sex
@Revenant86 said: 
Demon's Souls  and then Sex   you can thank me later
@Yanngc33 said:

Sex

I think we're done here.

And when you're done don't forget to have some sex... 

Laura Croft and the Guardian of Light. 
Two controllers. 
1 Chair. 
0 Clothes... 

Sorry, this thread is too funny, had to add to the insanity...
Dookysharpgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#76  Edited By Dookysharpgun
@MentalDisruption said:
Portal 2 sex
Fuckin' ninja'd....well played!
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MrKlorox

@leebmx: It's just a clip from The Daily Show of top-tier standup comic Louis CK breaking down why a fart is funny. It even got Jon Steward chuckling, and he seems vehemently anti-fart.

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#78  Edited By Goly

DeuS EX

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By NTM
@TheDudeOfGaming said:
@DG991 said:

Sex.

@oatz said:

sex

@Subject2Change said:

@Quemador said:

Sex

@RiotBananas said:

@andrikas said:

@DG991 said:

Sex.

@Beaudacious said:

@iAmJohn said:

Sex.

But also Sex.
Sex. 
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By iam3green

sex, 2...