• 81 results
popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By popmasterruler

Basically the video is about the Cops evicting the OWS people out of Zuccotti Park,theProtect IP Act and Stop Online Piracy Act.I personally agree with him completely and I think that everyone that cares about their First Amendment Rights(which should be everyone)should follow the links in his video and sign the petitions.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

Oh wow, this guy lost weight. He still has way too many mental issues he's admitted to for me to take seriously. Also he's one of those religious-argument youtube types who either think the earth is 6000 years old, or that anyone who does think that deserves death. They're all fucking crazy to me.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#3  Edited By donutfever

I saw that today. I disagree with him every once in a while, but I don't get the hate over him.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By monetarydread

I agree with about 90% of what he is talking about.  I believe the vitriol on display makes me trust him a little less, but I do agree with what is spoken.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By LordXavierBritish

He's like a fatter Adam Savage.

Actually he's like if Rocco Botte and Adam Savage were fused into a single person.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

That's what you get for believing in the notion of rights. *laughs*

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RedRoach

@XII_Sniper said:

Oh wow, this guy lost weight. He still has way too many mental issues he's admitted to for me to take seriously. Also he's one of those religious-argument youtube types who either think the earth is 6000 years old, or that anyone who does think that deserves death. They're all fucking crazy to me.

He's also in the middle of a "scandal" in which some very very personal videos was leaked on to youtube, and from hearing what those videos are he's pretty messed up.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Still_I_Cry

What a ridiculous title for this thread. This is not a sign that freedom of speech is being killed off. (At least in regard to the OWS movement/rabble)

It is officials deciding that OWS members can no longer CAMP OUT in Zucatti park.

They were not petitioning/assembling peaceably.

I am led to infer that they are no longer allowing them to camp out due to alleged sexual assaults and drug use. Other reasons may also be applicable, such as the fact that OWS members heckled people going to work, obstructed roadways and disrupted the flow of commerce.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Three0neFive
@Jason_Bourne said:

@XII_Sniper said:

He's also in the middle of a "scandal" in which some very very personal videos was leaked on to youtube, and from hearing what those videos are he's pretty messed up.

Didn't this dude fuck a banana on camera or something?
Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cross my heart. Hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye.

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RedRoach

@Three0neFive said:

@Jason_Bourne said:

@XII_Sniper said:

With chocolate sauce all over him!

I feel like I need a shower after talking about this.

wickedsc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By wickedsc3

I agree with most of his points.

yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By yagami

TJ (TheAmazingAtheist) is an incredibly smart person whom I not only have the privilege to know through MSN, but also look up to. He is very sharp, and will not back down unless proven wrong. I would like for him to lead America as President, he would do the country well. He would definitely be better than any of the former 5 Presidents. Why do I think so? Because he is honest, and stands by his words.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MikkaQ

@Jason_Bourne said:

@XII_Sniper said:

Man I haven't heard or seen anything as crazy as some of the posts here sound, just him talking about a history of sexual abuse and other mental abnormalities, also the way he talks about the people he hates is just too... hateful. Internet people need to reeelax.

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By popmasterruler
@Yagami said:
Truer words were never spoken.

@Jason_Bourne said:

@Three0neFive said:

@Jason_Bourne said:

@XII_Sniper said:

Oh so he did some shit with a banana,big deal.I saw the photos and I'm not scarred.
Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Nux

@LordXavierBritish said:

He's like a fatter Adam Savage.

I was just thinking that.

Avatar image for countinhallways
countinhallways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By countinhallways

This thread caused me to search for those banana-gate pictures... I regret everything now.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By TheHT

Good god, so why the hell did you go to the movies in the first place? UGH.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Animasta

fuck that guy he gives atheists a bad name

yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By yagami

@XII_Sniper: Yeah, he does think that people who thinks that the Universe is 6000 years old are idiots, but he has a good reason for it, they ARE idiots for believing that. People who believes in crackpot stories without any evidence whatsoever are IDIOTS.

If I told you that the moon has 94 space stations on it, would you believe it? OF COURSE NOT! You'd want to have evidence. Now person x tells me that the Universe is 6000 years old. I'd ask for evidence of that. So person x points to the bible, whereas I slap my forehead in embarrassment and explain that Science is modern stuff, and has more than a 2000 year old book to back it up with.

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By soldierg654342

I treat that guy like a broken clock; wrong almost all the time, but when he's right he's spot on.

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rudyftw

Hes a fucking prick. I hate this dude.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By coakroach

This man clearly has no perception of reality.

You cant occupy a public space for days on end in protest with no articulate goals.

Content costs money to generate, it therefore must cost money to consume.

Just... deal with it.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MikkaQ

@Yagami said:

@XII_Sniper: Yeah, he does think that people who thinks that the Universe is 6000 years old are idiots, but he has a good reason for it, they ARE idiots for believing that. People who believes in crackpot stories without any evidence whatsoever are IDIOTS.

If I told you that the moon has 94 space stations on it, would you believe it? OF COURSE NOT! You'd want to have evidence. Now person x tells me that the Universe is 6000 years old. I'd ask for evidence of that. So person x points to the bible, whereas I slap my forehead in embarrassment and explain that Science is modern stuff, and has more than a 2000 year old book to back it up with.

Well it's more than that. I think they're wrong too. But he has an irrational hatred towards those kinds of people, he's made endless videos on the topic, it's an unhealthy obsession with having to be right. Who cares? Let the idiots believe what they want to believe. There's no need to force oneself upon them, or hate them, or point out their mistakes. It's needless aggression.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By McGhee

@XII_Sniper said:

No, no. We don't think that people that believe the earth is 6000 years old deserve death. We just think they are complete idiots.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kashif1

Sensationalist title much?

Also OWS protesters have among other things managed to break the restrooms of multiple businesses, defaecate in plants, use generators, a major fire hazard, and get into several fights with other people and the police.  I support the idea behind the protest but they really need a better way to go about it.

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Akrid
@Jason_Bourne said:

@XII_Sniper said:

I made the mistake of fact-checking this.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MikkaQ

@McGhee_the_Insomniac: You may, but these youtube crackpots spew a lot of vitriol when none is needed. As I've mentioned people on the internet always take things too far, even if they don't mean everything they say... it doesn't paint a pretty picture. Like why is anyone bothered by these people? No one is forced to hear their insanity.

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By FireBurger

The right to free speech does not equal the right to occupy/trash a place/create a haven for violence and drugs.

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By popmasterruler
@coakroach said:

This man clearly has no perception of reality.

You cant occupy a public space for days on end in protest with no articulate goals.

Content costs money to generate, it therefore must cost money to consume.

Just... deal with it.

Their goals are simple:

and this is who they're going against:

@XII_Sniper said:

@Yagami said:

Well it's more than that. I think they're wrong too. But he has an irrational hatred towards those kinds of people, he's made endless videos on the topic, it's an unhealthy obsession with having to be right. Who cares? Let the idiots believe what they want to believe. There's no need to force oneself upon them, or hate them, or point out their mistakes. It's needless aggression.

He hasn't made a video about  those people in a long time
popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By popmasterruler
@kashif1 said:

Sensationalist title much?  Also OWS protesters have among other things managed to break the restrooms of multiple businesses, defaecate in plants, use generators, a major fire hazard, and get into several fights with other people and the police.  I support the idea behind the protest but they really need a better way to go about it.

They're not the ones fighting the cops,the cops are the one marching in riot gear like it's a war zone throwing tear gas and shooting at the protestors with rubber bullets

Avatar image for darkdragonmage99
darkdragonmage99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By darkdragonmage99

@Anwar said:

If something is illegal and you break the law you could try to change the law(like some people try to do with cannabis), but still doing it and justifying that with 'the fat cats are overcharging their products' guess what? It's a luxury and not a necessity wait till it gets cheaper or buy an older movie which is cheaper. Or do it like me and live in a country where downloading music and movies for free is perfectly legal, not a really feasible solution, I know. I agree that SOPA and the OWS-eviction is not good.

some things that are entirely over priced in this country are necessities for instance healthcare.

@Still_I_Cry said:

the fact that OWS members heckled people going to work, obstructed roadways and disrupted the flow of commerce.

Umm is that not what a protest is suppose to do ? Is that not what workers do every time they go on strike? I'm guessing you are anti union and care more about the law then if the law is just or not.

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RedRoach

@popmasterruler said:

@Yagami said:

@Jason_Bourne said:

@Three0neFive said:

@Jason_Bourne said:

@XII_Sniper said:

Oh so he did some shit with a banana,big deal.I saw the photos and I'm not scarred.

I'm not scarred. I enjoy his videos still, he just does some weird stuff in his personal time.

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By popmasterruler
@Jason_Bourne said:

@popmasterruler said:

@Yagami said:

@Jason_Bourne said:

@Three0neFive said:

@Jason_Bourne said:

@XII_Sniper said:

I'm not scarred. I enjoy his videos still, he just does some weird stuff in his personal time.

Eh,whatever he fancies doesn't bother me.
Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Subjugation

@FireBurger said:

The right to free speech does not equal the right to occupy/trash a place/create a haven for violence and drugs.

Pretty much. They aren't ending the protests, they are evicting them from the park that is city property that they are totally destroying. Trash everywhere ... crime ... how is telling people leave because they are defacing city property impeding on freedom of speech? It isn't. People will take them more seriously when they start acting responsibly.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#36  Edited By wefwefasdf

To be honest, I'm still confused about who I think is in the right when it comes to the OWS protests. One video shows the protestors being complete assholes and others show police beating an elderly woman with a nightstick. I wish I lived closer so that I could see what was really going on.

clstirens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By clstirens

@Yagami said:

Not only that, there is little to even support those "6000 years old" claims provided to begin with.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#38  Edited By JasonR86

Couldn't disagree more. If only this guy didn't have a soapbox, I could get my 8 minutes.

Piracy is good? Good God.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@popmasterruler: And you figured this out...now?
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff
deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 18

Could care 0 about those worthless protesters. Why protest Wall St bankers for getting a tax break when DC is letting the tax breaks happen?

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By popmasterruler
@DryvBy said:

Could care 0 about those worthless protesters. Why protest Wall St bankers for getting a tax break when DC is letting the tax breaks happen?

Because it's those wall street bankers that are buying our politicians.Why else do you think congress is giving them tax breaks but screwing us over?Why else do you think that politician's that are running for president like Herman Cain want to raise taxes for the lower and middles class while lowering taxes for the rich?It's because those bankers are making it profitable for our politicians to do this shit.Unless you stop the corruption of congress at it's source(wall street) the corruption will only continue.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@popmasterruler: Nuh, thats ok.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Money. Money never sleeps.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JasonR86

@popmasterruler said:

@DryvBy said:

Because it's those wall street bankers that are buying our politicians.

It's a conspiracy man! Fucking governments all run by fucking big business and us little people are left in the dust to pick up the shit man. Fucking global conglomerates for real!

...you got any weed man?

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By popmasterruler
@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@DryvBy said:

It's a conspiracy man! Fucking governments all run by fucking big business and us little people are left in the dust to pick up the shit man. Fucking global conglomerates for real!

...you got any weed man?

Sorry man,I don't smoke weed.
JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JasonR86

@popmasterruler said:

@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@DryvBy said:

...you got any weed man?

Sure you don't..

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By popmasterruler
@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@DryvBy said:

...you got any weed man?

Sure you don't..

I don't,I don't know why you don't believe me.I do however respect your desire to smoke weed if you wish to.
JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JasonR86

@popmasterruler said:

@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@DryvBy said:

...you got any weed man?

Sure you don't..

I don't,I don't know why you don't believe me.I do however respect your desire to smoke weed if you wish to.

Well thank you for respecting my sarcastic beliefs that I don't actually believe.

...and I still don't believe you. Anyone who listens to this guy and believes what he says can't not smoke weed on a somewhat regular basis. It's par for the course.

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By popmasterruler
@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@JasonR86 said:

@popmasterruler said:

@DryvBy said:

...you got any weed man?

Sure you don't..

Well thank you for respecting my sarcastic beliefs that I don't actually believe.

...and I still don't believe you. Anyone who listens to this guy and believes what he says can't not smoke weed on a somewhat regular basis. It's par for the course.

First:I thought you were serious,I didn't know that you were being sarcastic
Second:I'm happy to not fit in with your stereo-typing and generalizing.Just because you disagree with TheAmazingAtheist you automatically think that everyone in his audience smokes weed?I wouldn't argue with the  position that some of the people in his audience  smokes weed but just like how not everyone that listens to Sarah Palin is a nutcase that loves to shoot moose with a gun,not everyone(including myself)that listens to TheAmazingAtheist smokes weed.It's foolish to make such an assumption/
Tomzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By Tomzombie

Toteastos corn chips.