So I think there's this girl that likes me, but I don't know why.

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Napstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zevvion: Nah that's plain wrong, what in heaven's sake are you gonna talk about with a 14 year old. Way too much potential for very creepy influence/grooming stuff going on there.

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@zevvion said:
@falserelic said:

Well I recently found out something that definitely changed my mind. I was at subway again and was talking with a old lady that works there. I knew who she was because I usually go to subway in the mourning's. She was saying how she was helping her daughter through school, and she help her get a job at subway. My first response was ''is your daughter name Maggie?''. She said her real name is Megan and that she's very friendly.

Though she has a very bad depression issue, she's doesn't feel like she's pretty, and has a boyfriend that treats her like garbage. At that point things started to make sense. So now I rather just be friendly with Maggie, and too also finding out she's 18 and about to graduate high school. I just wouldn't feel right dating her regardless.

Paul Walker dated a... 14 year old(?) when he first started dating her. Love knows no bounds man, don't let a number get in the way of it, if everything else feels great.

The boyfriend thing though, that can get in your way. Unfortunately a lot of people are too scared to break up with someone even though they want to. Getting friendly is probably a good move either way, scout out what's going on.

wtf.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

@napstar said:

@zevvion: Nah that's plain wrong, what in heaven's sake are you gonna talk about with a 14 year old. Way too much potential for very creepy influence/grooming stuff going on there.

I correct myself: she was 16 apparently. And yeah, possibly. But not necessarily. And definitely not as a 'standard'. In most western countries, 16 is actually the legal age too by the way.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Alright looks like this has been resolved, and frankly since people are now veering into some rather creepy territory, time to lock it up.