israeliredneck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By israeliredneck
MrVegeta said:
"Good point.  This way, whats left of the Wii fans and PS3 fans don't have to worry about getting constantly owned by Xbox 360 owners.
"
Amen brother!
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102  Edited By atejas
israeliredneck said:
"MrVegeta said:
"Good point.  This way, whats left of the Wii fans and PS3 fans don't have to worry about getting constantly owned by Xbox 360 owners.
"
Amen brother!
"

And so it begins.......
MrVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By MrVegeta
lawblob said:
"System warriors can be funny to laugh at, but also very....very sad..  I think I grew up in the perfect time for 'agnostic' gaming.  When I was a kid we all loved the SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Lynx, Game Gear, etc.. 
"
lmao

What the fuck is an agnostic gamer?  Someone who doesn't completely reject the existence of game companies?
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By atejas
MrVegeta said:
"lawblob said:
"System warriors can be funny to laugh at, but also very....very sad..  I think I grew up in the perfect time for 'agnostic' gaming.  When I was a kid we all loved the SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Lynx, Game Gear, etc.. 
"
lmao

What the fuck is an agnostic gamer?  Someone who doesn't completely reject the existence of game companies?
"

someone who doesnt fanatically follow the dogma-er, press releases of a single console and tell others that they 'worship a false idol'.