That host of the VMA's was so annoying!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

i kept trying to think of the reasons for why he was a good choice for mtv. i thought, yeah he's a fast talker, he's constantly just rambling shit. okay so he can think of lots to say. ummmm. okay, his humor sucked, and at times, flat out fucking offensive. and his voice, no offense to brits, was seriously annoying. he looked like a fuckin crackhead, sorry dude, but that whole "im crazy wild guy look" doesn't fly in america anymore, you just look like a fucking hobo. and whether you support bush or not, or support obama or not, i think we all can agree that shit was offense. he's not american, so he has no business preaching to an american audience about his extremely biased views on politics at a music awards show, wrong place, and wrong time!  and i thought it was fucked up making fun of jonas brothers and others in attendance, even though im no fan of jonas brother, he just was a low blow. does he even know they are a pop band geared towards children? i thought he ruined the awards, everything was very entertaining till he opened his mouth. why did he always sound like he was shouting random shit?!?! 

nickystixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By nickystixx

yeah he sucked big time. they need to bring back chris rock!!! Brand, i cant even remember his name, was horrible.

Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By optimusprime223
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

And when aren't they? I mean this is the VMA's its been annoying blather since the start.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Lemegeton

good fuck no. Not Russell Brand , those award shows are a pile of shit at the best of times but with him its definitely a shit-storm. He is a Grade A Prick and talentness fuckwit.
i cannot understand for the life of me why the Brits love him so much.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

Um..its MTV, they could care a less about who they pick for anything, or who likes andoesn't like them. This should of been obvious for the mast 7 or 8 years now. Anything on that channel is garbage.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive

no i actually thought the vma's were entertaining for the most part, just whenever his face popped up i got this dreadful feeling, like, ugh here we go again! but i liked some of the performances like how they were using the studio to make on the spot music videos. 

they had guys like Jack Black before, he was great, and so was Chris Rock. 

but this guy has such a massive fucking ego it was disgusting. and he reallllly thought his fucking opinions on anything mattered to anyone it made me sick. like dude, who do you think you are John fuckin Lennon!? he's not even close to being in the same league. he needs to never host anything ever again. i didnt laugh once at anything he said or did

everytime he came on i couldnt comprehend anything, its just him shouting and blurting AHABLLAHBALAAHHHAAAABLABLABLABABABABAHHHHHHHIM ENGLISH AABABABABABABLLLAAAHHH*INSERT OFFENSIVE REMARKS HERE* AHHHBLLAAAHHHBLAAHH

the bit where he tried to be cool with ll cool j, and ll went along with it, was just aweful. 

i was hoping kid rock would smash the glass he was holding over his head. 
Mardarkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mardarkin
TwoOneFive said:
"i kept trying to think of the reasons for why he was a good choice for mtv. i thought, yeah he's a fast talker, he's constantly just rambling shit. okay so he can think of lots to say. ummmm. okay, his humor sucked, and at times, flat out fucking offensive.
He's a pretty clever guy, though his comedic style is abrasive, to be sure.

and his voice, no offense to brits, was seriously annoying. he looked like a fuckin crackhead, sorry dude, but that whole "im crazy wild guy look" doesn't fly in america anymore, you just look like a fucking hobo. and whether you support bush or not, or support obama or not, i think we all can agree that shit was offense. he's not american, so he has no business preaching to an american audience about his extremely biased views on politics at a music awards show, wrong place, and wrong time!

But since your main complaints come from your attempt at being a fashion czar and a true idiotic patriot who thinks only Americans can talk about American politics, I'm siding with the guy from the homeland I'm afraid.  He's from Britain, doesn't  follow your arbitrary rules and he's an individual - OH SHIT!  BURN THE WITCH!  Give me a break.

AttackedCamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AttackedCamo
pause422 said:
"Um..its MTV, they could care a less about who they pick for anything, or who likes andoesn't like them. This should of been obvious for the mast 7 or 8 years now. Anything on that channel is garbage."
You just put all my feelings into words. Thank you!
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By mike

I didn't realize anyone actually watched the VMA's.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pause422

I'm wondering why someone is watching MTV in the first place...

SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By SSbabel

Dam you Americans love the sound of your own accents dont ya.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why are we still talking about MTV in 2008? Didn't MTV lose its legitimacy in, oh, 1989?

soybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By soybob

On his own, I can't stand him. He's on English TV quite a lot, and I don't find him personally funny. However, he was on a show teamed up with Noel Fielding and he can actually be really funny at times.

He is an absolute cock though.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TwoOneFive
Mardarkin said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"i kept trying to think of the reasons for why he was a good choice for mtv. i thought, yeah he's a fast talker, he's constantly just rambling shit. okay so he can think of lots to say. ummmm. okay, his humor sucked, and at times, flat out fucking offensive.
He's a pretty clever guy, though his comedic style is abrasive, to be sure.

and his voice, no offense to brits, was seriously annoying. he looked like a fuckin crackhead, sorry dude, but that whole "im crazy wild guy look" doesn't fly in america anymore, you just look like a fucking hobo. and whether you support bush or not, or support obama or not, i think we all can agree that shit was offense. he's not american, so he has no business preaching to an american audience about his extremely biased views on politics at a music awards show, wrong place, and wrong time!

But since your main complaints come from your attempt at being a fashion czar and a true idiotic patriot who thinks only Americans can talk about American politics, I'm siding with the guy from the homeland I'm afraid.  He's from Britain, doesn't  follow your arbitrary rules and he's an individual - OH SHIT!  BURN THE WITCH!  Give me a break.

"
no i meant that since he isn't even american he shouldnt be preaching to an american audience about politics AT A VIDEO MUSIC AWARD SHOW!
and dude, you obviously found something odd to like about the guy. other than his political views, which i might have agreed with if it wasn't at a fuckin music show , he was trying to be funny and failing miserably, for real, his humor sucked. not that clever either. he just uses lots of adjectives and run on sentences. 
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TwoOneFive
SSbabel said:
"Dam you Americans love the sound of your own accents dont ya."
dude i would have loved someone like     Simon Pegg. has nothing to do with accents. your either out of line, not funny, and straight up annoyin, or your cool, funny, in line, and appropriate. he tried turning it into a legitament speach on politics, O)O the world needs you to vote for obama?! WTF? play some music already ya douche
vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By vilhelmnielsen

Russell Brand is awesome, but I haven't watched the so called "VMA's". My best advice... Don't watch the VMA's.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By duxup

What are you doing watching the VMAs?

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Bennyishere

My question is... Who the fuck is Russel Brand? I have not seen that person before in my life.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lemegeton
Bennyishere said:
"My question is... Who the fuck is Russel Brand? I have not seen that person before in my life."
you are lucky. he is a fucking retard of the highest order.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bennyishere said:
"My question is... Who the fuck is Russel Brand? I have not seen that person before in my life."
This.

I've never even heard of him until now.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Black_Rose
License_To_Bill said:
"Bennyishere said:
This.

I've never even heard of him until now."
Thirted
Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

Woah
You guys should be ashame for watching that crap....heck all MTV related is crap (execpt for rock band )

Christopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Christopper

Im going to go against the grain on this one, if you listen to one of his BBC podcasts it may change your mind. He did mention he was pretty nervous about doing the VMA's and that he may offend as Americans get...well...offended easily.

To be honest, I feel he was holding back from his normal stuff and it's not like he does award shows all the time.

So for someone who has seen Russell Brand live, I say dont judge him on this appearance as it's not his usual environment.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Clean

I'm surprised anyone even watched the VMA's lol.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By BigBoss1911

The whole VMAs suck.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TwoOneFive
Christopper said:
"Im going to go against the grain on this one, if you listen to one of his BBC podcasts it may change your mind. He did mention he was pretty nervous about doing the VMA's and that he may offend as Americans get...well...offended easily.

To be honest, I feel he was holding back from his normal stuff and it's not like he does award shows all the time.

So for someone who has seen Russell Brand live, I say dont judge him on this appearance as it's not his usual environment."
just because he admitted before hand he might offend people doesn't change the fact that he seriously offended people. 
o and, uh poor baby, he was nervous. boo...hoo ;-(
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By jakob187

You watched the VMAs?

Ewwww......
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By weltal
MB said:
"I didn't realize anyone actually watched the VMA's."
This.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RetroIce4

I thought it was awful. I was just flipping through and I was life WTF! Why is some brit hosting a MTV show?... Then I saw his teeth. God Damn!

Christopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Christopper
TwoOneFive said:
"Christopper said:
"Im going to go against the grain on this one, if you listen to one of his BBC podcasts it may change your mind. He did mention he was pretty nervous about doing the VMA's and that he may offend as Americans get...well...offended easily.

So for someone who has seen Russell Brand live, I say dont judge him on this appearance as it's not his usual environment."
just because he admitted before hand he might offend people doesn't change the fact that he seriously offended people. 
o and, uh poor baby, he was nervous. boo...hoo ;-(
"
Yeah he was nervous, wouldn't you be?

The guy's always had an offensive sense of humour, he once got fired from MTV because he turned up dressed as Osama Bin Laden right after the 9/11 travesty. He has a philosophy on life which contradicts the norm, not everything that bad happens has to mean everyone turns suicidal, you have to laugh at it. This doesn't mean he is being offensive, he just has a different way of dealing with issues which is staying happy. What's so wrong with that?

Also, he didn't just walk on stage that day out of the blue. MTV hired him (The same MTV that sacked him), so they knew what he was like. Maybe they are to blame?
Christopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Christopper
RetroIce4 said:
"I thought it was awful. I was just flipping through and I was life WTF! Why is some brit hosting a MTV show?... Then I saw his teeth. God Damn!"

What's wrong with his teeth? Or is that just a racial slur?

He certainly gets his fair share of woman so they cant be that bad.