The end of the debate: Evolution is real - (link)

• 54 results
Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Babble

I will add that the guy who does those videos appears to be some sort of comedian in disguise. He does a number of them on other topics and tends to be so outlandlish that I can't think of any other explanation. 

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Snipzor
Babble said:
"I will add that the guy who does those videos appears to be some sort of comedian in disguise. He does a number of them on other topics and tends to be so outlandlish that I can't think of any other explanation. "
Edward Current?
Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Babble
Snipzor said:
"Babble said:
"I will add that the guy who does those videos appears to be some sort of comedian in disguise. He does a number of them on other topics and tends to be so outlandlish that I can't think of any other explanation. "
Edward Current?"
Never heard of him until I looked him up but I am thinking he is something like him. Some of the guys arguements from the video above and the other videos are so hillarious that I can only assume they are jokes.

"Nothing can't explode! You gotta blow up something!"
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Geno
LiquidPrince said:
"Dragonseer said:
"There need not be a conflict between believing in both evolution and a universe created by God"
Yeah. I don't know why people always assume that these two are conflicting. You can believe in God and in evolution."

Well, not really, at least not the god of any established religion. Evolution is not the only issue that heavily discredits religion, there are many. In fact, there are dozens. Even just for evolution, you might ask the questions, why did the bible not say anything that was unknown at the time? Something that only a god would know, for instance. Why did it leave out 4 billion years of life on earth before humans? Instead, we get no mention of that and an incredibly imaginative "genesis".