Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By SilentCommando
@KaosAngel said:
" Oh crap, also came up with Gay To Play.  GTP, or G2P.  :D  "
That's not half-bad, it's better than anything I can think of.
MoeB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By MoeB

EAT DA POO POO would be a great name

lolicanseeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lolicanseeyou

asshole pirates

lolicanseeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lolicanseeyou
@Mmmslash: oodles of men with noodles
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HandsomeDead

Fourggots.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#56  Edited By beargirl1
@HandsomeDead said:
" Fourggots. "
oh god. i love this one
lukeissxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lukeissxc

Butt Pluggers  Podcast

Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Rockanomics

"4 guys that happen to be homosexual talk about videogames" 4GTHTBGTAV, comes right off the tongue"

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By Rasgueado
@natetodamax said:
" I think it would be better to keep sexual orientations private when dealing with the internet. "
No Caption Provided
EthanML

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By EthanML

"Not That It Should Matter In The Slightest But We Like Cock.....Cast". 

Or if that's too longwinded: "Cock-cast"?

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Rasgueado
 @ThePaleKing said:
" Why do you feel the need to shove your gayness into peoples faces?  "
You clicked on a forum topic where the topic of discussion would obviously be something to do with homosexuals. The words "gay podcast" are right there in the heading. 

Why are *you* shoving our gayness in your face?
owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By owl_of_minerva

Yes, people should unproud of their identities and hide them because people will be immature about it, or deserve to be mocked when they go against the received wisdom that "sexual preference doesn't matter, hurp durp." But obviously such a comment reveals that it does matter. There's a good reason that there should be a gay-centric podcast, evidenced amply by the kinds of comments above.
Quit whining like children - if you're a white adolescent hetero male you have no need of a podcast aimed at you because every single one already is. Deal with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@natetodamax said:
" @Shinri said:
" @Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @natetodamax said:
" I think it would be better to keep sexual orientations private when dealing with the internet. "
I like this idea. "
I don't. Most gaming podcasts make their love of women and tits obvious, why can't there be a podcast where people make their love of men and dicks obvious? "
Because people tease and make fun of homosexuals more than they do heterosexuals. "
No, you just don't know anyone who makes fun of the breeders.
Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Rasgueado
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @Shinri said:
" @Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @natetodamax said:
I like this idea. "
I don't. Most gaming podcasts make their love of women and tits obvious, why can't there be a podcast where people make their love of men and dicks obvious? "
Because people tease and make fun of homosexuals more than they do heterosexuals. "
Exactly why I agreed. There are too many homophobes on the internet that are very mean to homosexuals, and bisexuals and I believe that we should just leave sexual orientation out of gaming podcasts whether the people involved are gay, straight, or bisexual. "
Huh... or conversely we can let the people who *do* want to engage in the discussion to do so instead of hiding it in the closet.   

I am, of course, strongly in favour of you expressing your opinion... it just doesn't make much sense. You're against gay people getting together and discussing games in an environment/context where they feel included and safe is bad because people will tease them? People tease us NOW... I don't see how not having gaming podcasts themed with a homosexual perspective alters that reality in any way.  
Avatar image for buzz_killington
buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By buzz_killington

The Sissy Gamers' Unioncast.

ThePaleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ThePaleKing
@Rasgueado: Don't be so gay about it. I was just wondering why some gay people need to let EVERYONE IN THE WORLD know that they are gay. Like I don't go around telling people I'm straight and making the Straight Arrow Podcast. Why can't gay people just make a podcast with a non-gay name. 
MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MiniPato

The Fantabulous 4

Hey, at least it has nothing to do with cocks and anal!

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By NinjaHunter

The Flaming Flower Podcast. 

Referencing the Mario power up.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Binman88

Maybe you should do what all the straight gamers did when they named their podcasts. Y'know, like not include any irrelevant references to their sexual orientation?

owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By owl_of_minerva
@ThePaleKing: Because it's empowerment you have no need of because you're straight, obviously. There's no comparison between a socially accepted identity and a marginalised one.
GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

I have no idea why game commentary from gaymers would be any different or more compelling than commentary from straight gamers. 

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Snipzor
@GIVEMEREPLAY: For a guy whose posts consist of liberal politics, that sure is a not liberal position. Didja sign in with the wrong user?
owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By owl_of_minerva
@GIVEMEREPLAY:  I would be pretty interested in a gaymer podcast on Gears of War, as an example. Different perspectives could result in interesting readings of games, especially when so many raise issues of what it is to be a man. I imagine it would be quite a different perspective.
ThePaleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ThePaleKing
@owl_of_minerva: No one needs empowerment, we're all equal. Why do you feel the need to create such a large gap between straights, gays, or other sexual orientations? 
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Snipzor
@ThePaleKing: No.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#78  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Seriously, Gaymers is perfect, dude. 

Or maybe something like "Pwners and Boners" Or "Boned and Pwned".

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Rasgueado
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @Rasgueado said:

" @Godlyawesomeguy said:

" @natetodamax said:
" @Shinri said:
" @Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @natetodamax said:
I like this idea. "
Exactly why I agreed. There are too many homophobes on the internet that are very mean to homosexuals, and bisexuals and I believe that we should just leave sexual orientation out of gaming podcasts whether the people involved are gay, straight, or bisexual. "
Huh... or conversely we can let the people who *do* want to engage in the discussion to do so instead of hiding it in the closet.   

I am, of course, strongly in favour of you expressing your opinion... it just doesn't make much sense. You're against gay people getting together and discussing games in an environment/context where they feel included and safe is bad because people will tease them? People tease us NOW... I don't see how not having gaming podcasts themed with a homosexual perspective alters that reality in any way.   "
I also dont see a homosexual perspective different then a Heterosexual perspective and I do enjoy the idea of having a podcast where homosexual men and women can feel safe, but after all this is the interenet and there is way too much homophobia, and yes I would be worried about the amount of negative attention that they would get from homophobics. After thinking about it for a second I do see the argument that you are making, and as I said earlier I really  like the idea of a podcast where homosexuals can be open and express their opinion but I dont feel its really necessary because, while I do think its very good for them to be open, I dont really see the connection between video games and being homosexual or bisexual, and how different perspectives can be from one sexuality to another. That is why I think that sexuality should be left out of the question entirely and we can just focus on video games. "
Not seeing a difference of perspective is understandable. I'm being presumptuous (which is bad... it's actually part of a campaign I worked on awhile back called "presumed straight." I generally don't think it's cool to be presumptuous, so I apologize for that) but I'm guessing that you're not a homosexual, so you're not seeing a difference in perspective is entirely understandable. I can tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that gay people have a different perspective. Just as men, women, children, teenagers, young adults, adults, and seniors all have different perspectives. Who we are as people is connected to almost everything we do... for better or for worse this will likely always be the case (I generally lean toward the "better" myself however).
Mikl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mikl

Honestly I can't think of many names that would convey the idea that it's a podcast about gay gamers without sounding stupid/offensive besides Gaymecast and the like.

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#81  Edited By frankxiv

Free Mans Podcast
Local Podcast
Press "Gay" to Continue
Mmmslash and the 3 Bears

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By fwylo
@Mmmslash:   
Down the Shaft. (Shaft as in the zone you get in when you play video games.)
Down the Rabbit Hole. 
Virtual Rainbows. (This one is just funny I think.)
Big Head Mode. (Old school cheat code/unlock and I assume gay men like big dick heads as well.) 

Those are all I can think of at the moment. I'll let you know if I think of any more.
Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Rasgueado
@ThePaleKing said:
" @Rasgueado: Don't be so gay about it. I was just wondering why some gay people need to let EVERYONE IN THE WORLD know that they are gay. Like I don't go around telling people I'm straight and making the Straight Arrow Podcast. Why can't gay people just make a podcast with a non-gay name.  "
You don't want to... and yet you just did. By entering this forum and posting that comment you were announcing to all of us that you are straight.  

Thank you for living up to all of my expectations.  

End of line.
owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By owl_of_minerva
@Snipzor said:

" @ThePaleKing: No. "

QFT. You should get educated on the difference between equality in principle and actual reality.
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ArchScabby

We play games, we're gay, get used to it.

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#86  Edited By frankxiv

Totally Podcast: Totally Party

ThePaleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ThePaleKing
@owl_of_minerva: Oh I'm sorry, I guess I forgot that because of the existence of people like you we can never have true equality.  

@Rasgueado: Ad hominem. I'm not going to bother replying until you try to actually refute the argument I made. 
owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By owl_of_minerva
@ThePaleKing:  Dude, the day when people are genuinely all treated as equals I'll be as happy as you. I'm not saying it's not a good idea, I'm just saying that what you're saying is completely untrue. Equality does not exist right now. Did you actually read the article? In the city I live, 4 out of 5 homosexual people feel discriminated against in their daily life. That is a huge number, please get educated on this issue.
I can see what you're trying to say, but it's factually incorrect.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Snipzor
@ThePaleKing said:
Oh I'm sorry, I guess I forgot that because of the existence of people like you we can never have true equality.  

Ad hominem. I'm not going to bother replying until you try to actually refute the argument I made.  "
Note that both of these statements are completely contradictory to each other.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Milkman

Your sexual orientation has nothing to do with video games. Why is it important?

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY
@Snipzor said:
" @GIVEMEREPLAY: For a guy whose posts consist of liberal politics, that sure is a not liberal position. Didja sign in with the wrong user? "
I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do either.  
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Snipzor
@GIVEMEREPLAY said:
" @Snipzor said:
" @GIVEMEREPLAY: For a guy whose posts consist of liberal politics, that sure is a not liberal position. Didja sign in with the wrong user? "
I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do either.   "
Hey, I'm not saying anything here. I'm just asking why the majority of your posts just so happen to be in specific threads, that's alt... I mean all.
GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY
@Snipzor said:
" @GIVEMEREPLAY said:
" @Snipzor said:
I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do either.   "
Hey, I'm not saying anything here. I'm just asking why the majority of your posts just so happen to be in specific threads, that's alt... I mean all. "
Right I was, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. 
Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Rasgueado
@ThePaleKing said:

" @ThePaleKing said:

" @Rasgueado: Don't be so gay about it. I was just wondering why some gay people need to let EVERYONE IN THE WORLD know that they are gay. Like I don't go around telling people I'm straight and making the Straight Arrow Podcast. Why can't gay people just make a podcast with a non-gay name.  "
You didn't make an argument. You asked a ridiculous question in an antagonistic and insensitive manner. Someone aware of hominem's and straw men should already know that.

I suppose there was this little bit in there... "Like I don't go around telling people I'm straight and making the Straight Arrow Podcast."  Well... I can't really refute that I suppose. I don't have any evidence that you either have, or have not done that. Just because *you* don't do that however... doesn't mean otherpeople don't.        
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#95  Edited By KaosAngel

Gay for Games?

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points