What's your dress style?

• 106 results
BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Laid-back? Comfortable? I dunno, I prefer shorts or sweatpants and just loose/baggy clothing in general, but not like ridiculously "I just escaped from a DJ Khaled video" baggy. Respectably baggy is what I like to call it. Not a fan of jeans though because the feel of denim against my skin is horrible. It's like someone is holding an incredibly fine grit sand paper to my legs. Shit drives me insane.

I am also physically incapable of anything other than a hoodie when it comes to outerwear. No joke, pretty much every material jackets are made out of fall right under demin as things that will make me cry if they touch my skin.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm swag enough to have a different style everyday.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By _Zombie_

Whatever's mostly clean and nearby when I wake up.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104  Edited By Seppli

I like leather jackets. I like leather shoes. I like plain hoodies. I like cargo-style shorts. I like regular jeans. I like plaid or plain short sleeve shirts. I like plain T-shirts. I like wool V-neck pull overs. I like high quality natural fibre fabrics like high thread count cotton and wool.

My ideal clothing item would be the illusive *Leather Hoodie* or *Leather Jacket with Hoodie*. I tend to buy a new Leather Jacket every year or two during Spring sale. I have yet to find a nice one with a hoodie.

P.S. While I only own one of 'em, and it's awful looking and old (I got it when I was like 12, and it's got an awful green red black white christmassy looking plaid pattern going on), I have recently discovered the awesomeness of the Flanell Shirt. I'll be getting some of those one of these days. Fluffy winter wear!

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#105  Edited By Hunter5024

Plain T Shirt that is some shade of either red, blue, purple, green, black, or gray (usually a darker shade). Sometimes the t-shirts have pockets, usually they do not. Then I usually wear jean shorts with that, unless its winter, in which case I wear black jeans. Also some black New Balances. Pretty boring I know, but at least I'm comfortable, and not plastered in advertisements for the things I like.

smcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By smcn

Did this thread get necro'd by a spambot? Anyways, my lifestyle determines my dress style.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I have a variety of jeans and black t-shirt.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Sexy