Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By adam_grif
Snail said:
"BoG said:
"Snail said:
"BoG said:
"Simply being immature does not mean one cannot truly fall in love, just as the capacity for deep, companionate love does not come with maturity. While immaturity can damage relationships and make lust look as love, it is still fully possible, just as it is possible for an adult to fool themselves into thinking they are in love. Love does not come from nothing, mind you. Love at first sight, though great for romatic stories and charming someone with whom you are in a relationship, is a myth. Love does not come quickly, either. A crush, while not love, is that initial step. One does not fall in love over not, an acquaintance becomes a crush, crush becomes a close friend, a close friend becomes a relationship, and if all goes well, love may result. 
Also note how relative love is to each society. In the societies which many of us come from, we choose our partners after getting to know a variety of people. Look at other cultures such as those in the middle east, you will findgreater happiness and stronger relationships, though they were in arranged marriages. Other cultures, such as in Germany, people never actually date as we do in the west. 
Love is very complicated, and very few of us on this video gaming forum are qualified to discuss it. Biologists and Psychologists who study this each and every day still can't explain the intricacies of love. The only way to really know, at the end of the day, is to experience true love for yourself.
"

This argument is getting to Filosofical (or however that's writen). My point is "falling in love" during teenage in the world of today is pointless. I don't want to be a cold bastard what I mean is when you are an adult and have yourown life you look back to when you were 14 and those SEEERRRIOUS love affairs and crushes were just silly but at the time you thought it was LIKE FOR REAL DUDE. but then people say taht you wanted to try stuff, I think that's just an excuse to make stupid things."
Wow, you just made my day. Filosofical. Thank you. Thank you very much."

LOL. Not that Filosofical arguments bother me, but my point is far more simple then this. xD

BiggerBomb said:
"Snail said:
This argument is getting to Filosofical (or however that's writen).

*Whistles*

Damn."

I don't get if the sarcasm in this sentence is meant as friendly or as ofensive."
Are "Filosofical" arguments anything similar to "Philosophical" arguments?
Zenexo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Zenexo

I don't have a crush!

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By Snail
adam_grif said:
"Snail said:
"BoG said:
"Snail said:
"BoG said:
"Simply being immature does not mean one cannot truly fall in love, just as the capacity for deep, companionate love does not come with maturity. While immaturity can damage relationships and make lust look as love, it is still fully possible, just as it is possible for an adult to fool themselves into thinking they are in love. Love does not come from nothing, mind you. Love at first sight, though great for romatic stories and charming someone with whom you are in a relationship, is a myth. Love does not come quickly, either. A crush, while not love, is that initial step. One does not fall in love over not, an acquaintance becomes a crush, crush becomes a close friend, a close friend becomes a relationship, and if all goes well, love may result. 
Also note how relative love is to each society. In the societies which many of us come from, we choose our partners after getting to know a variety of people. Look at other cultures such as those in the middle east, you will findgreater happiness and stronger relationships, though they were in arranged marriages. Other cultures, such as in Germany, people never actually date as we do in the west. 
Love is very complicated, and very few of us on this video gaming forum are qualified to discuss it. Biologists and Psychologists who study this each and every day still can't explain the intricacies of love. The only way to really know, at the end of the day, is to experience true love for yourself.
"

This argument is getting to Filosofical (or however that's writen). My point is "falling in love" during teenage in the world of today is pointless. I don't want to be a cold bastard what I mean is when you are an adult and have yourown life you look back to when you were 14 and those SEEERRRIOUS love affairs and crushes were just silly but at the time you thought it was LIKE FOR REAL DUDE. but then people say taht you wanted to try stuff, I think that's just an excuse to make stupid things."
Wow, you just made my day. Filosofical. Thank you. Thank you very much."

LOL. Not that Filosofical arguments bother me, but my point is far more simple then this. xD

BiggerBomb said:
"Snail said:
This argument is getting to Filosofical (or however that's writen).

*Whistles*

Damn."

I don't get if the sarcasm in this sentence is meant as friendly or as ofensive."
Are "Filosofical" arguments anything similar to "Philosophical" arguments?"
Ooohhhhh, Safari didn't correct it so I thought it was right. xD
P.S.: I know I tend to be naive sometimes.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b04117c9080d
deactivated-5b04117c9080d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Shawn said:
"Well she's more than my crush. Her name is Lilly"
Severus?