Which Disaster Would You Rather Live In: Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion?

• 99 results
psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#1  Edited By psykhophear
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Scooper

Zombies.

kaaaaaaahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kaaaaaaahn

aliens have guns zombies dont...mutha licka

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FirePrince

Zombies.Aliens would just kick our asses.Zombies can be fought.
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hitchenson

If they're slow, shambling, rotting corpses that can't use stairs well zombies -- Then I'm going with A. for sure. For another species to have the ability to "fly" to our planet, they must have some large degree of intelligence. So I'd rather not be around for the destruction of the world by the hands of weird looking green men, thanks.   

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By psykhophear

Cool, a lot of zombie killers here. George A. Romero and Shinji Mikami would be proud.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xyzygy

Zombies? Are you serious people? Aliens are where it's at. Who knows what they would look like. And we might even be able to make peace with them. 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scooper
@xyzygy said:
" Zombies? Are you serious people? Aliens are where it's at. Who knows what they would look like. And we might even be able to make peace with them.  "
Alien Invasion. You wouldn't get to see who they were because they would of already lazered everyone in an instant. At least with Zombies you got a chance. As long as it's shambling zombies. If it's L4D zombies then I sit and cry in a corner.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By beargirl1

zambies! ask aaox.

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By EdIsCool

Tricky, I'm gonna go with aliens. 

Aliens: 
Pros:Negotiation 
Cons: Obliteration if negotiation fails or is impossible.

Zombies: 
 Pros: 
Higher possibility of human survival(still low, and survival not really civilization) 
Cons: Very long probably unwinnable fight, with no possibility of negotiated settlement.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#11  Edited By BeachThunder  Online
@Scooper said:
" @xyzygy said:
" Zombies? Are you serious people? Aliens are where it's at. Who knows what they would look like. And we might even be able to make peace with them.  "
Alien Invasion.
It could very well be an alien love invasion, nowhere is it specified that they are hostile aliens. Yes, he did say disaster, but that could very well mean a 'disaster' in an awkward-romantic-comedy-scenario kind of way.

Also, aliens are cooler than zombies
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By JJOR64

Zombies.  Aliens can destroy is in a matter of seconds.

kaaaaaaahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kaaaaaaahn
@BeachThunder said:
" @Scooper said:
" @xyzygy said:
Alien Invasion.
It could very well be an alien love invasion, nowhere is it specified that they are hostile aliens. Yes, he did say disaster, but that could very well mean a 'disaster' in an awkward-romantic-comedy-scenario kind of way.  Also, aliens are cooler than zombies "
cooler yes. but much more difficult to fight
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Aliens=Anal probes 

So no thanks to aliens. 

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@JJOR64 said:
" Zombies.  Aliens can destroy is in a matter of seconds. "
which is why i picked Aliens... it would be quick and swift and pain free  

living in a world full of zombies is fucking terror.... Planet Terror :P
gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By gosukiller

Zombies. Invading aliens would suggest intelligence, technology and coordinated assault. Zombies are generally just dumb.

PDC_Emulator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PDC_Emulator

I have had more training battling zombies than aliens, so im going with the former.

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeShawn2ks

Zombies of course, at least with zombies you have chance to make it. If a hostile advanced alien race showed up to wipe us out they would wipe us all out plain and simple they also are big into the whole anal probe thing. I am sorry real life is not Independence Day are sorry a** Earth computer virus isn't going to put a dent in their anti-virus software. I don't see the zombies doing to much damage seeing how if that would happen most of the gamers and comic book readers out there would no what was up and be prepared when sh** goes down.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By Video_Game_King

Alien invasion, mainly because I'd be the invading alien force!

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Venatio

Aliens, I fucking hate zombies and I love sci-fi

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NTM

Aliens. Not that I think of the "Oh, we will come in peace!" part, but really? Just because they were smart enough to come to our planet, doesn't mean they would be able to destroy us. They could very well be an alien race that may have thought they could come destroy us, in yet, have no survival instincts, or even weapons. Everyone just thinks the same, as if it's common sense. But with aliens, it's never common sense unless it happens. Aliens are far more interesting anyways. I would rather have what happened in War of the Worlds where the big ass tripods comes (or have been here I guess), than what happens in 28 days later. 

Ok, second thought. If you really do take it in the common sense area. I'll agree, realistically, zombies. They're dumb and they probably would be easier to kill if we were in a big enough group and had enough guns or what have you. If it was just me, and I was surrounded? Ummm, I'd like to think I'm clever enough to get creative on that, but chances are I may die depending on the circumstances. Damn! I like aliens way more, but I guess zombies -sigh-. Zombies are boring as hell, just like vampires or werewolf's.
Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Alphiehyr

Being outnumbered by flesh eating zombies is far better than being enslaved by aliens.. and daily anal-probing.

kaaaaaaahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kaaaaaaahn

i could honestly say i would love it if the zombie apocolypse happned soon. i would just show off my awesome skills 

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Capum15

If we're talking about WWZ/Romero shamblers, Zombies. Hell, if we're taking Morningstrain where infected can sprint while they're alive, but shamble when dead, I'd still vote zombie.

As long as world leaders don't act stupidly and react accordingly to the coming crisis, we'd stand a pretty good...err...
...fuck.

ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ElegantRuby

Are we talking Romero Zombies, or Fast Zombies? 

THIS IS IMPORTANT NEEDED INFORMATION PEOPLE!!!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#26  Edited By Yummylee

Zombies. Least they'll be predictable. Aliens from outer space opens up all kinds of variables.

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By psykhophear
@kaaaaaaahn said:
" i could honestly say i would love it if the zombie apocolypse happned soon. i would just show off my awesome skills  "

I would love to see that. Let me bring some Boomers, Witches and Tanks and you're all set. :D
ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ElegantRuby
@Psykhophear: I can't vote till my question gets answered.  : /
s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By s7evn

Zombies are unintelligent and don't carry weapons. 
Aliens are very smart and could vaporize us. 

I'll take the Zombie Apocalypse before and Alien Invasion.

AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AlwaysAngry
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" Zombies.  Aliens can destroy is in a matter of seconds. "
which is why i picked Aliens... it would be quick and swift and pain free   living in a world full of zombies is fucking terror.... Planet Terror :P "
Racist much? Zombies has great personalities!
Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By Animasta

I picked zombies because at least there's a gun store within walking distance.

guns wouldn't be much use against aliens though.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32  Edited By crusader8463

As much as I love me some zombies, I'm gonna have to vote for aliens. Here's why:

• If there are evil aliens taking over my planet, that mean there is a good chance that there will be good aliens that I can join and fight with. Which means that, should I survive, we will live in a time when we can travel to other planets with these good aliens. Meeting other good aliens, exploring new planets and fighting for the liberation of our planet/race. Or conversely, joining with the evil aliens and living in luxury as a traitor to your people. Until you out live your usefulness in which case you end up being shot in the head, or left to be mobbed to death by the very people you turned on.
  • If it's aliens, you have a good chance that you will survive under certain circumstances where as with zombies it's going to ether be A) Live to middle/old age constantly malnourished always on the hunt for food and water to stay alive. Or B) be walking along one day and space out for a split second and end up being bitten by a zombie and ether needing to off yourself, or become a zombie yourself. However, if it's aliens then there is a good chance that they will ether kill you off quickly and painlessly before you know what happened, become pets, possibly sex slaves, or just old fashioned slaves. If they are advanced enough to develop space ravel then they would be smart enough to know that you need to have a certain level of care for your slaves or the little bit of work you get out of them will be worthless. The cost of finding, capturing and shipping a slave to what ever place you need would out weigh the little bit of work you would get out of them before they died. As well, the better you treat the slave the longer they will be willing to accept their fate and not try to fight back. It's worth the little extra money now, then to fix all the damages and replace all the soldiers you would need to retrain when they get killed trying to put down an uprising. So while it wont be perfect, you will probably get to live a slaved life that at least included three meals a day, a warm bed, and all the exercise you could ask for.
psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By psykhophear
@ElegantRuby said:
" @Psykhophear: I can't vote till my question gets answered.  : / "

I don't think I can comment on that. Look at it this way, would you rather have zombies eating your flesh while you're still breathing or have aliens incinerate you in a flash with a laser gun (Or in an anal probe experiment or something like that :P)?
CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CaptainObvious

Definitely aliens. 

ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ElegantRuby
@Psykhophear: But that would depend on if the zombies are just a slow moving mass, or can sprint at full speed forever.
phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By phrosnite

Aliens of course. Zombies are lame.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#37  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If movies have taught me anything, it's that a zombie apocalypse is the end of the world, but that an alien invasion is easily fought off by humanity. Therefore, I go with an alien invasion.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By fwylo

I would rather be incinerated than eaten to death.

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By Chris2KLee

Aliens, because after we take the planet back, we can use the technology to take the fight back to them. Make those green little bastards pay!

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TwoLines
@phrosnite said:
" Aliens of course. Zombies are lame. "
Lame? Maybe. Easier to fight? For sure. I vote z's all the way.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By JJOR64
@Ahmad_Metallic:  If it's Zombies attacking us, might be able to stand a chance and beat them.
gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#42  Edited By gla55jAw

Aliens! If they wipe us out they would probably destroy us all quick and painlessly. I don't want to live in fear of zombies outside waiting to eat me.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hitchenson
@DeShawn2ks said:
" Zombies of course, at least with zombies you have chance to make it. If a hostile advanced alien race showed up to wipe us out they would wipe us all out plain and simple they also are big into the whole anal probe thing. I am sorry real life is not Independence Day are sorry a** Earth computer virus isn't going to put a dent in their anti-virus software. I don't see the zombies doing to much damage seeing how if that would happen most of the gamers and comic book readers out there would no what was up and be prepared when sh** goes down. "
I know right, they're probably using Microsoft Security Essentials Ver. 10,000,000. Shit's most likely hack proof.
rateoforange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rateoforange

If 'aliens' came to our planet and wanted it (for some godforsaken reason) they would never present a target. We'd probably be all be dead, along with anything else they wanted dead, in just a few hours, never having known what happened.

At least you can shoot a zombie in the face!

ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ElegantRuby

I am boycotting this poll due to a lack of information coming from the OP.

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By psykhophear
@ElegantRuby: Dude, chill. If it makes you happy, it would be the average slow zombies. But then again, they would learn how to run from time to time so it can go both ways so what's the difference? Same goes with aliens. Doesn't matter if they're big, fat, slim, microscopic. Either way, we're all screwed.   

Does that answer your question? :) The choice is yours, my friend.
uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By uniform

Pick the one you like more, rather than picking the choice giving you the better chance of survival. Makes sense.

ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ElegantRuby

I choose Zombies then.  Zombieland was a Survivable scenario.  Just find Bull Murray. 

kaaaaaaahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kaaaaaaahn

i would assume the zombies could sometimes make a quick sprint but not prolonged running. the would be affected by rigormortis

Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By MachoFantastico

If the world being attacked by aliens from outer space is anything like Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, then I would certainly choose that.  

You'd die, but with such beautiful music gracing your ears.