Who Won the Biden vs Ryan US Vice Presidential Debate?

• 174 results
Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

This Ryan guy sounds like a warmonger.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By nightriff

Tie from my point a view. I would've given it to Biden but he acted like a fucking asshole the whole time and came off as a very unlikeable guy, Ryan held his own and did fine.

astrotriforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By astrotriforce

@Nightriff said:

Tie from my point a view. I would've given it to Biden but he acted like a fucking asshole the whole time and came off as a very unlikeable guy, Ryan held his own and did fine.

Yeah, most polls I've seen have Ryan winning the debate by a small margin. On CNN one of the undecided voters on their focus group, an Obama supporter in 2008, said Biden acted like a "buffoon". I think anyone watching will agree, and I think that will sour most people on what he had to say, thereby negating any "win" advantage he may have had. Generally Ryan did really well with women, Biden did better with men. Which is a net-positive for Romney who needs to pull woman voters away from Obama, which he's started to do in droves since his debate win. I think it was hard to take Biden seriously after his first of many laughs and interruptions.Act serious if you're going to come to a serious debate on serious issues about taking the country forward in one of two directions, especially if you're a sitting Vice President. Nothing said during the debate was a laughing matter. One CNN poll had likability for Ryan at 60%, and Biden's at 40% post-debate. Which is a pretty big gap.

According to CBS: " The debate had a positive impact on voters' impressions of Romney. More than four in ten voters in these states who watched the first presidential debate (and 51 percent in Colorado) say it made them feel better about Romney. Fewer than one in 10 said that about Mr. Obama; more say it made them think worse of him." I think this debate did for Ryan what last debate did for Romney, everyone who saw it will like Ryan more, and like Biden less, especially if they are on the fence between the two. Ultimately people remember impression more than what was said, and Biden left a bad impression.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understoof American politics hang-ups with candidates having to be likeable and not elitist and all that jazz.

I think most of the people I vote for are assholes (Since they are politicians), but I vote based on the issues they present and the facts that I've deemed worthwhile for me. Just fucking govern how I want, I don't wanna be friends with them!

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nightriff

@astrotriforce said:

@Nightriff said:

Yeah, most polls I've seen have Ryan winning the debate by a small margin. On CNN one of the undecided voters on their focus group, an Obama supporter in 2008, said Biden acted like a "buffoon". I think anyone watching will agree, and I think that will sour most people on what he had to say, thereby negating any "win" advantage he may have had. Generally Ryan did really well with women, Biden did better with men. Which is a net-positive for Romney who needs to pull woman voters away from Obama, which he's started to do in droves since his debate win. I think it was hard to take Biden seriously after his first of many laughs and interruptions.Act serious if you're going to come to a serious debate on serious issues about taking the country forward in one of two directions, especially if you're a sitting Vice President. Nothing said during the debate was a laughing matter. One CNN poll had likability for Ryan at 60%, and Biden's at 40% post-debate. Which is a pretty big gap.

According to CBS: " The debate had a positive impact on voters' impressions of Romney. More than four in ten voters in these states who watched the first presidential debate (and 51 percent in Colorado) say it made them feel better about Romney. Fewer than one in 10 said that about Mr. Obama; more say it made them think worse of him." I think this debate did for Ryan what last debate did for Romney, everyone who saw it will like Ryan more, and like Biden less, especially if they are on the fence between the two. Ultimately people remember impression more than what was said, and Biden left a bad impression.

Agree with everything you say and thanks for the info, find these stats very interesting.

astrotriforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By astrotriforce

@Nightriff: You're welcome. Yeah, I love looking at polls and stats. Romney is now ahead or tied in a lot of the battleground states he was previously behind in. It will be very interesting to see how the two sides match up in the next debate. If Obama doesn't deliver a decisive knock-out-punch it's looking more and more like a Romney win in November to me.

Someone quoted this Bible verse regarding the Biden Ryan debate. I think it sums it up pretty well.

"When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet." Proverbs 29:9

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@astrotriforce: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Polls immediately following the first debate showed a definite slant toward Romney, but they've pretty much normalized. The debate may have had an impact nationwide but it probably didn't have that much of an effect where it matters, the United States of Ohio. A really telling thing is that the campaigns have completely ignored potentially contested states and in my own state of Michigan there is no presidential advertising whatsoever, a first in my lifetime. This displays both the financial state of the country and eh sort of makes it look like Romney is trying to pull a miracle out of his hat by focusing all of his resources on just a few states. Now, to be clear Romney definitely has a shot now whereas he had no shot before the first presidential debate, if he can manage to win the next two debates in even more convincing fashion then he has a chance. Obama wouldn't be able to deliver a "Knockout punch" as you say if the election was actually close, unless Romney screwed himself.

Romney did make what I'd consider to be a fatal gaff in the whole 47% quote of doom; if he somehow manages to win despite calling half the country useless it will be quite the achievement and also hilarious. Personally I don't think the president has much real power and more importantly China's going to buttfuck us no matter what, so I don't care who wins but I am more interested in the race than I was prior to the first debate. I'd vote if there was any chance in hell that Michigan would be contested, but seeing as there isn't the electoral college process essentially negates the importance of an individual vote. Contrary to recent elections Romney probably has a better chance of success in a pure popular vote contest, but that's not how it works.

Hopefully they bring up China in one of the next debates so we can hear both candidates make up bullshit, should be good.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By Justin258

@sissylion said:

Everyone lost.

Yep. Everyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fredchuckdave said:

Hopefully they bring up China in one of the next debates so we can hear both candidates make up bullshit, should be good.

Best reply would be a candidate ripping his shirt off and showing that he's wearing a China Don't Care tee underneath

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By golguin

I don't know what the debate looks like to someone who doesn't pay attention to politics and news on a daily basis, but as someone who is aware of the candidates positions and is aware of past comments concerning said positions the debate win easily went to Biden. He got the message to shut down false claims made by Ryan and he delivered.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By wrighteous86

@Nightriff said:

@astrotriforce said:

@Nightriff said:

Agree with everything you say and thanks for the info, find these stats very interesting.

Romney interrupts constantly and he's bold and taking charge. Biden does it and he's rude and ignorant.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Phatmac

Biden.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nightriff

@Wrighteous86: Romney acted like a jackass and showed no respect for Obama? No. Biden was trying to do the same thing but came off as a fuckin asshole

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By wrighteous86

@Nightriff: You don't think that's a biased perspective? Two men do the same thing, and the guy you don't like was doing it "a bad way".

morrelloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By morrelloman

Lesson learned from the past two debates: The way to win people over is to be a bigger dick than the other guy.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By wrighteous86

@morrelloman said:

Lesson learned from the past two debates: The way to win people over is to be a bigger dick than the other guy.

Dingdingding.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By forkboy

@JasonR86 said:

@Animasta said:

@JasonR86 said:

@Animasta said:

I can't wait until you spin it so Ryan won

maybe talking about how Biden was rude and assertive huh, because that seems to be the only thing Fox news is saying

Which you are you specifying? Not that I'm self-conscious or anything. Cause I'm not. I'M NOT!!!

astrotriforce, of course; last thread he was really biased towards Romney

Ok, cool. I asked because, though I'm a moderate and actually voted for Obama last time, I've been leaning more towards Romney when these threads come up and I'm vain and think everyone notices what I do.

@PeasantAbuse said:

I don't see how anyone could possibly think that Ryan did better than Biden.

I think he was way more likable then Biden. But Biden was more well prepared and had a larger stable of facts to rely on. So, like I said, C) neither.

Do you want the people in charge to seem "likeable"? (Incidentally on Twitter the consensus that I saw seemed to be that Ryan looked like a serial murderer so I don't think he came off that likeable) I want them to know what they are talking about. I don't want them war mongering.

Honestly, I thought it was an evisceration, but then I also loved Biden smiling at the shite Ryan came out with & plenty folk seemed to think that makes him arrogant or something. No, it makes him amused by the horse shit his opponent was confusing with reality.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jrinswand

I just watched a highlights reel on YouTube. I just remembered why I no longer pay any attention to politics. POLITICAL RAGE!

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By Renahzor

@forkboy: "Concensus on twitter" is a funny thing, since you tend to follow people you agree with.... Consensus on my twitter last night: The League S4 premier rocked the shit.

@Wrighteous86: I'm not voting for either Romney nor Obama, but yes there is a smart way and a pompous way of controlling the debate. Romney was very smart about how he controlled the flow of questions, keeping them on weak Obama points while still remaining respectful(which is why most people think Romney "won" his debate, while this one was much more even in polling data), while Biden just seemed to come off like kind of a dick. I don't think either VP candidate "won" last night's debate, each side will come off thinking their guy did better than the other guy. Just look at this thread for examples.

I love watching these things to see the shit they come up with though. Both sides mirror the other so much it's pretty amusing. Neither side will address the real problem (exploding budget deficit and spending that is completely unsustainable, Military spending way out of whack, over-reach of federal powers in virtual every way, etc), but the sheep love it regardless, they get to pretend their side is totally the winners if they win!

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MrKlorox

Why is it a bad thing that Biden came off dickish toward the scummy blue-eyed devil? If anything, I actually like him now.

tread311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By tread311

Anybody citing a media source for who did better in a debate should realize that the media's job is to keep the race as tight as possible. Lopsided elections are bad for business, and we will probably never have one again as a result.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Karl_Boss

@Animasta said:

maybe talking about how Biden was rude and assertive huh, because that seems to be the only thing Fox news is saying

I think you got what you were looking for.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73  Edited By Animasta

@Guided_By_Tigers said:

@Animasta said:

I think you got what you were looking for.

I KNOW. it's pretty great

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Drebin_893

Huh, I'm English and watching it I thought Paul Ryan won it. Why do you guys all think Biden outdid him?

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By forkboy

@Renahzor said:

@forkboy: "Concensus on twitter" is a funny thing, since you tend to follow people you agree with.... Consensus on my twitter last night: The League S4 premier rocked the shit.

That's true enough, but the people I follow on Twitter tend to be sports related. Specifically cycling, sawker & MMA. Not really for their political opinions. Not saying it's anything other than anecdotal evidence of course, but still worth noting.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Animasta

@Drebin_893 said:

Huh, I'm English and watching it I thought Paul Ryan won it. Why do you guys all think Biden outdid him?

because ryan sounded like he was on an infomercial? because Biden specifically asked for evidence of these loopholes and listed them whilst ryan did nothing of the sort? I really don't see how you can say that Ryan won.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By oldenglishc

@Renahzor said:

I love watching these things to see the shit they come up with though. Both sides mirror the other so much it's pretty amusing. Neither side will address the real problem (exploding budget deficit and spending that is completely unsustainable, Military spending way out of whack, over-reach of federal powers in virtual every way, etc), but the sheep love it regardless, they get to pretend their side is totally the winners if they win!

Your reasonable, well thought out comments do not belong on the internet.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Renahzor

@Drebin_893: You have to understand the audience. Due to Giant Bombs demographic a very solid majority of people on the site lean Democrat, and with a relatively close debate, its obvious to everyone who won, the guy they wanted to win. US politics as it stands now basically means you cheerlead for your side no matter what happens, because the other side is evil, stupid, woman and/or baby hating nut jobs who want to alternatively take everyone's money and give it to the rich and let the people die in the streets, or vise versa. 'Murica!

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Animasta

@Renahzor: also biden specifically said that they were cutting the military whilst ryan said they weren't. Not that they don't need to cut more, but it's a step in the right direction.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Drebin_893

@Animasta said:

@Drebin_893 said:

because ryan sounded like he was on an infomercial? because Biden specifically asked for evidence of these loopholes and listed them whilst ryan did nothing of the sort? I really don't see how you can say that Ryan won.

I think you do a masterful job of proving @Renahzor's eloquent, well thought-out post correct.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Animasta

@Drebin_893: I can admit Romney won the first debate (by being what they accuse Biden being of, rude and even though he barely specified anything) so no. I want to know why you think he won, I really do!

EDIT: also you are from a place where you can have a left of center party and have it do moderately well at least, and as someone who is a leftist all we have are those centrist fuckin democrats and it's really annoying so shut up D:

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Flawed_System

@Drebin_893 said:

A majority of the kids on here side with Obama. Hoping to rebound from his poor performance they'll say Biden did a great job. Regardless of how effective he actually was.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Animasta

@Flawed_System: he energized the democratic base at least (I think he won but that's not really the issue here) and that's really what he needed to do most of all

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#84  Edited By JasonR86

@forkboy said:

@JasonR86 said:

@Animasta said:

@JasonR86 said:

@Animasta said:

Which you are you specifying? Not that I'm self-conscious or anything. Cause I'm not. I'M NOT!!!

astrotriforce, of course; last thread he was really biased towards Romney

Ok, cool. I asked because, though I'm a moderate and actually voted for Obama last time, I've been leaning more towards Romney when these threads come up and I'm vain and think everyone notices what I do.

@PeasantAbuse said:

I don't see how anyone could possibly think that Ryan did better than Biden.

I think he was way more likable then Biden. But Biden was more well prepared and had a larger stable of facts to rely on. So, like I said, C) neither.

Do you want the people in charge to seem "likeable"? (Incidentally on Twitter the consensus that I saw seemed to be that Ryan looked like a serial murderer so I don't think he came off that likeable) I want them to know what they are talking about. I don't want them war mongering.

Honestly, I thought it was an evisceration, but then I also loved Biden smiling at the shite Ryan came out with & plenty folk seemed to think that makes him arrogant or something. No, it makes him amused by the horse shit his opponent was confusing with reality.

No, it isn't a requirement that our leaders are likable. But it is a requirement that they can work well with everyone. To me, that ability to work well with others is somewhat based on how likable a person is. I personally think that Ryan could work well with anyone. I don't think Biden could.

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Flawed_System

@Animasta said:

@Flawed_System: he energized the democratic base at least and that's really what he needed to do most of all

I'll give you that one. He successfully energized his voting base.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Renahzor

@Animasta: I understand both, and neither are being truthful, really. Romney/Ryan will increase defense dept spending, they claim it is simply "not cutting the budget" like Obama has proposed. Obama/Biden have proposed (which lets be honest, how many of his promises has he really kept, its politics, no one does) a spending "cut" to the defense budget. However, these spending cuts (480+B over a decade) are really not cuts at all, just a slowdown in the rate of increase in spending. That's the thing with government spending, any "Cuts" they talk about are always cuts to the future budget which is still ever increasing across the board.

It's like getting basic cable and then saying not getting the HBO premium package and NFl Sunday ticket next year is a spending cut. It's lunacy. But such debates aren't mainstream. Instead we have two parties bickering about how much we can increase the budget, how much we can increase federal power and erode state powers invoked in the constitution, by just how much we can increase spending without paying for it, as long as they can appear to give more to the people that vote for them and pay for their campaigns. You can cow the people into one of two camps pretty easily, both sides want nothing more than to grow their own power base. We live in a time where pointing out that the food stamp program is skyrocketing in participation *as a good thing* by one side, and as a bad thing by the other side who started the growth explosion. A time where our country dabbles in foreign affairs that we cannot possibly control, while both sides point fingers at each other claiming responsibility lies with the other.

Anyway, enough tinfoil hat for me for one day, time to fire up some Borderlands.

edit: to clarify, I meant the republicans who started the food stamp expansion, not the entire program.

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Jams

@Flawed_System said:

@Animasta said:

@Flawed_System: he energized the democratic base at least and that's really what he needed to do most of all

Some of the people on the news are saying that's all he needed to do to which I can also agree. It was personally extremely off putting to watch him arrogantly laughing at everything Ryan was saying. I can see him doing it once or twice on something really ridiculous to him, but it just comes off as arrogance when he's doing it every time. I think both of them did fine for what they needed to do, except for the fact I can't get past Biden's laughing. It makes me imagine him just rolling his eyes at anyone who doesn't have his views, which can't be good for working with other people.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By toowalrus

Like I said in that other thread, I listened on the radio, and there may have been some Nixon/Kennedy effect going on, but it sounded like Biden fuckin' steamrolled Ryan, who sounded flustered and out-of-his-league the whole time. Like others have said, he sounded like he was trying to sell me a car, like he was talking out of his ass the whole time. I guess on the TV broadcast, Biden came off as an aggressive asshole (but honestly, that's fine with me.)

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Animasta

@Renahzor: do I like Obama? no, but he's a better option if only for his policies on social issues. I'm voting for the green party if Obama has a lead in my state after all.

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Flawed_System

@Jams said:

@Flawed_System said:

@Animasta said:

Some of the people on the news are saying that's all he needed to do to which I can also agree. It was personally extremely off putting to watch him arrogantly laughing at everything Ryan was saying. I can see him doing it once or twice on something really ridiculous to him, but it just comes off as arrogance when he's doing it every time. I think both of them did fine for what they needed to do, except for the fact I can't get past Biden's laughing. It makes me imagine him just rolling his eyes at anyone who doesn't have his views, which can't be good for working with other people.

Yes, that is exactly how I felt about it as well.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By forkboy

@Flawed_System said:

@Drebin_893 said:

A majority of the kids on here side with Obama. Hoping to rebound from his poor performance they'll say Biden did a great job. Regardless of how effective he actually was.

Well, speaking as a 28 year old (so you can shove your patronising "kid" remarks) who thinks that Obama is the lesser of two evils in this presidential race but is far from a passionate supporter, total bollocks. Biden made the Romney/Ryan ticket look devoid of solid ideas. On Iran Biden sounded reasonable & considered while Ryan sounded desperate to launch another middle eastern war. In fact in general on Foreign Policy issues I thought Ryan sounded pretty hopeless, but I'm a European socialist (a proper socialist, not what some on the American right confuse with socialism) so clearly I'm unlikely to agree with Ryan's policies. "Now you're Jack Kennedy?" was a funny line, but what was more important was pointing out the pie-in-the-sky idea of 20% tax cuts. Total "malarky" as the VP would say. Biden's answer on the abortion question seemed perfect in tone, & a perfectly sensible policy: You don't thrust your religious beliefs upon those who don't share them.

It was a good 12 hours ago & I don't intend to rewatch the debate, so I'm probably forgetting things. Oh I nearly forgot the question on the Ambassador murdered in Libya. I think Ryan "scored" (I hate that politics is reduced to a sport but that's for another day) on the point about Biden not knowing that the embassy had requested more security, but I also thought Biden raised a good point about the security budget being slashed as part of Ryan's budget. If I was Biden I'd have hammered in the 47% thing a bit more though.

Personally I liked Biden's demeanour because that's exactly how I talk to free market fundamentalists, the types who think government needs to be reduced in size that it's fall enough to fit into the bedroom should be treated. With scorn, with the contempt they clearly hold their fellow human beings in.

@JasonR86 said:

No, it isn't a requirement that our leaders are likable. But it is a requirement that they can work well with everyone. To me, that ability to work well with others is somewhat based on how likable a person is. I personally think that Ryan could work well with anyone. I don't think Biden could.

Really? Paul Ryan? A leading Republican in an incredibly obstructive congress? Paul Ryan is a rampant ideological warrior which tends not to make for great compromisers. Don't confuse a shiny image for an ability to get things done. That's how you get Dan Quayle one death away from becoming President. You can't judge how someone is as a politician by if they grin "too much" in a public debate. Substance is one thousand times more important than style when judging a politician. Biden clearly turned up the attack dog switch to 11 in a reply to the way Obama was rolled over in the first Presidential debate.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

Isn't Paul Ryan the guy that lied that he ran a real fast marathon and climbed the highest mountain in America like 30 times? Is he seriously running for VP LOL!

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#94  Edited By JasonR86

@forkboy:

All I can speak to is what I saw. I saw a Ryan who was largely cordial if really nervous, uninformed, and inexperienced. Biden, on the other hand, scoffed and barked at both Ryan and the moderator when they hinted at the possibility of disagreeing with him. He looked like a bully, a child, and rude. That doesn't equate to working well with others because, despite what Biden would like to think, not everyone agrees with him and Obama. They need to work with everyone including those who disagree with them. I'm under the impression Biden would yell and roll his eyes at those people.

We could argue all day about the genuineness of what was shown but the reality is none of us really know the real people we saw yesterday. All I can do is judge the person on who they showed the audience.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#95  Edited By Superkenon

I'll admit I bought into the media's complete dismissal of Biden, so I forgot he was totally a capable debater. Had his facts on hand and was ready to call Ryan on his hyperbole.

I love how salty the conservatives are this time around though. At least the libs, for how annoying they are, were able to admit their guy lost before. Either way, I don't think any minds were changed -- but Obama supporters are happy, and Romney supporters are nesting on a seething rage, so I guess Biden won.

Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Wrighteous86 said:

@morrelloman said:

Dingdingding.

And its really hard to debate a flip flopping liar. Who changes his stance on policies on the fly.

Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

The best debate so far has been Romney vs Romney though. Man those 2 have differing views.

Dezztroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Dezztroy

I'm not American and I've no idea how anyone can say Ryan won.

Facts > Words.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

@forkboy: You sound like a douche. I don't think I could take you seriously if you were to act like Biden did during a political discussion.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AlexW00d

Oh American politics.