• 90 results
demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By demonbear

I had a friend who commited suicide a couple of years ago so i took the time to think about that and what it came down to was that suicide is a choice.

You cannot force someone to have the will to live if they don't want to. If you're a teen and you think what you've seen so far of what life is is the best it's gonna get, then sure, kill yourself if you want to.

I love life. High school sucked ass but that's what high school is for most of the population of the world. And guess what, adulthood, like we all found out, is nothing like high school.

Now i feel bad for my friend sometimes because she took a decision based on her high school - early college life and that not life at all. But she took that decision, it's her choice and i respect it now.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By clubsandwich

I think they're gay.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By BiggerBomb
suneku said:
"Vaxadrin said:
"I think they'd better man up because life doesn't get any better after you graduate high school."
This."

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?
WhySoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By WhySoSerious
Major said:
"I'd be suicidal too if I wore chick pants and had long hair"
I think you're onto something here.  I mean long hair has been around forever, I don't think that's the thing, but the chick pants, which cut off the circulation to the balls, which could potentially cause a chemical imbalance in the brain to cause depression.

You sir are brilliant :|
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By Vaxadrin

This raises quite a conundrum.

Do chick pants and long hair lead to suicidal thoughts, or do people express those thoughts through terrible fashion?

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BiggerBomb
Vaxadrin said:
"Major said:
"I'd be suicidal too if I wore chick pants and had long hair"
This raises quite a conundrum.

Do chick pants and long hair lead to suicidal thoughts, or do people express those thoughts through terrible fashion?"

The egg came first, that's all I know.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By hazelnutman

I don't get it. I mean, just because you have a crap life, doesn't mean that you should end your life. Dedicate your life to something, or else what a waste.

I think I have more of a valid reason for suicide than most of those teens who actually went along with it, but I'm an optimistic person, so who knows.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BiggerBomb
hazelnutman said:
"I don't get it. I mean, just because you have a crap life, doesn't mean that you should end your life. Dedicate your life to something, or else what a waste.

I think I have more of a valid reason for suicide than most of those teens who actually went along with it, but I'm an optimistic person, so who knows."

Suicidal and optimistic do not go hand in hand.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By hazelnutman
BiggerBomb said:
"hazelnutman said:
"I don't get it. I mean, just because you have a crap life, doesn't mean that you should end your life. Dedicate your life to something, or else what a waste.

I think I have more of a valid reason for suicide than most of those teens who actually went along with it, but I'm an optimistic person, so who knows."

Suicidal and optimistic do not go hand in hand."
Yeah, probably why I find suicide pretty stupid >__>
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By RetroIce4

Doesn't amaze me. Its just stress. Sad though.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Just_Insane

uggg....dealing with unstable people really can change your opinions on them. I'm talking about the hardcore cutters/burners/attempted suicide people. It's really hard to sit and talk to someone about how they are going to go home and cut themselves untill they pass out and not be able to do anything about it. You can give them your motivational pitch or your pleading (while crying) for them to stop, but it never works and they just come back the next day to hear it again.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#62  Edited By Black_Rose
Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#63  Edited By Jensonb

I don't think you have or indeed anyone has a right to judge.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Clean

I have though about killing myself but couldn't go through with it. I felt awful on what my family would've gone through

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By Karl_Boss

They need to not be afraid to get professional help.

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By xruntime

On the contrary, I think if teenagers would think more then they would be less prone to suicide.

MIALER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MIALER_DAEMON
Vaxadrin said:
"I think they'd better man up "
I think these sort of attitudes stupid as there are different perspectives, different problems, mental problems and a bunch of other stuff to be taken into account.

I don't know, it would depends on person to person.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pause422

Simple. If they're dumb enough to consider killing themselves, let them do it, the world is better without morons.(my personal opinion, don't care if it sounds harsh)

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Absurd

I've thought about killing myself, I've never tried though...

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

i m one of them

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Karmum
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"i m one of them"
Are you being serious?
Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
Karmum said:
"Solid_SnakeXx said:
"i m one of them"
Are you being serious?"
no
ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73  Edited By ShadowSkill11

The strong deserve to live and the weak deserve to die.

DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DiscoLights

i'm for it

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#75  Edited By dr_nefarious
well honestly I had thought about suicide about everyday for over 5 years and because of a hold that stress had on me through my preteen and teen years. You just have to face life and remember that life can be a bitch, but you're not alone. What kept me going was the fact that there were people out there who had it worse than me and they still went tugging along with a smile on their face. Also lot's of drugs, many drugs.
FilmGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FilmGuy

I think they should first understand how beautiful many parts of life can be before they do something as selfish and stupid as killing themselves.

Meresin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Meresin
BiggerBomb said:
Also, why the hell is African-American better than black?

It has more syllables. That obviously makes it better.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By serbsta

I dont really know, i havent really had any close experiences on the issue so i cant comment. But i think that its an ever growing issue and it doesnt have to be, its not just life problems like many people think, its a combination of the media and what it propagates to the youth today, this effects how they deal with life issues.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By Rowr
Vaxadrin said:
"This raises quite a conundrum.

Do chick pants and long hair lead to suicidal thoughts, or do people express those thoughts through terrible fashion?"
I had some pretty rocky teen years. And i never dressed like a fag over it.
I never understood the hair and clothing fads.

I was listening to the band thursday a good few years before they were popular. But I never felt i had to wear tight pants and grow a fringe ffs. If anything that shit turned me away from the band for not wanting to be identified with those people.

I guess some people just need to be led.
Nik_NYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Nik_NYG

I'm only 15 and so far my life has been smooth for the most part. Never seriously thought about offing myself.

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Riddler

Beat your children people, or else theyll be pussy ass emo punks that wants to suicide.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Just_Insane
Riddler said:
"Beat your children people, or else theyll be pussy ass emo punks that wants to suicide."

What defines someone being a pussy ass emo punk?        Sorry I just want to clear something up...so someone answer it, preferably Riddler or someone similar.
Veronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Veronin

I'm 15 and I have thought about it often. But I wouldn't end up doing it because you only have one life. I'm not going to on and on for attention, but it's not just "oh man I hate school BAWWW".

Shadow2K6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By Shadow2K6
pause422 said:
"Simple. If they're dumb enough to consider killing themselves, let them do it, the world is better without morons.(my personal opinion, don't care if it sounds harsh)"

xD so true.

I personally laughed at people in my HS when they use to say "I'm thinking about committing suicide".  I would just say something like "Tell me how that works out for ya" or "....and....we care why?".  I think teenagers committing suicide is extremely stupid but then again I'm very optimistic so it would be very hard for me to dip into depression. 
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Nude_Dude
Shadow2K6 said:
"pause422 said:
"Simple. If they're dumb enough to consider killing themselves, let them do it, the world is better without morons.(my personal opinion, don't care if it sounds harsh)"

xD so true.

I personally laughed at people in my HS when they use to say "I'm thinking about committing suicide".  I would just say something like "Tell me how that works out for ya" or "....and....we care why?".  I think teenagers committing suicide is extremely stupid but then again I'm very optimistic so it would be very hard for me to dip into depression. "
Uh, such behavior will only make matters more...this "I don't care" attitude will lead the especially emotion-sensitive teenagers closer to their suicide commitment. Which is why somebody has to care if a man is on his downs. Chances are that when you are depressed (because that can happen to anyone, anytime) you'll get more helping hands if you had helped other depressed people so far.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BiggerBomb
ShadowSkill11 said:
"The strong deserve to live and the weak deserve to die."

And the trolls deserve to be banned.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Vaxadrin
Nude_Dude said:
"Uh, such behavior will only make matters more...this "I don't care" attitude will lead the especially emotion-sensitive teenagers closer to their suicide commitment. Which is why somebody has to care if a man is on his downs. Chances are that when you are depressed (because that can happen to anyone, anytime) you'll get more helping hands if you had helped other depressed people so far."
It's a double edge sword, though, because if they're not actually suicidal, but just being whiny and attention seeking, and you cater to that and shower them in pity, it creates a behavior pattern & dependency on that pity that's bad for everybody.
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Nude_Dude
Vaxadrin said:
"Nude_Dude said:
"Uh, such behavior will only make matters more...this "I don't care" attitude will lead the especially emotion-sensitive teenagers closer to their suicide commitment. Which is why somebody has to care if a man is on his downs. Chances are that when you are depressed (because that can happen to anyone, anytime) you'll get more helping hands if you had helped other depressed people so far."
It's a double edge sword, though, because if they're not actually suicidal, but just being whiny and attention seeking, and you cater to that and shower them in pity, it creates a behavior pattern & dependency on that pity that's bad for everybody."
Yeah...I guess you can't really trust anyone in this world =/

But if the person is up for it for real, I think it shows.
Avatar image for blacksuitandtie9
BlackSuitAndTie9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By BlackSuitAndTie9

Some people can get through life experiences better than others, I managed to keep myself alive through some really difficult times, but one of my friends wasn't. I take suicide very seriously, and I don't like it when people joke about it.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#90  Edited By Arkthemaniac

One of my better friends killed himself a year ago. It was really tough to get over. Eventually, you just see it as a choice he made rather than an attempt to punish you, which is usually how you imagine it at first.