Is it still worth playing or buying Titanfall 2

beefcake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beefcake5000

So I'm a little late on jumping on the Titanfall 2 bandwagon. I'm just curious if it still playing or buying Titanfall 2. A guy I know said that there is no player base and I'm not sure if he's lying or not.

Slowpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking into this question as well...

Maluvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you start it up on PC I think you're going to have a lonely time. Not sure what the Xbone situation is right now but I've had no problem finding populated games on PS4.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@slowpork: @beefcake5000:

I just played with a couple of friends last night on PS4. Still loads of fun, and still plenty of players, especially for the most popular modes. I usually play Attrition, Last Titan Standing, and Live Fire. I've yet to have any issues getting into games, and I've been playing pretty regularly since launch. The game can usually be found for between $25 and $30 right now.

Still the best time I've had with an FPS since Black Ops 1.

Loading Video...

Slowpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spaceinsomniac: Good to hear, good to hear. Been eye ballin' BF1 but I feel much more stronger about TF.

doomguy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i got in on the game just last week and it is crazy good, might even be better than DOOM in my opinion and that's high praise, that campaign man and that grappling hook, so much fun

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@slowpork said:

@spaceinsomniac: Good to hear, good to hear. Been eye ballin' BF1 but I feel much more stronger about TF.

@doomguy2 said:

i got in on the game just last week and it is crazy good, might even be better than DOOM in my opinion and that's high praise, that campaign man and that grappling hook, so much fun

Some advice for any new players:

Use the "evolved" control scheme, set your controls to "hold to crouch" rather than "toggle crouch" (for easier slide hopping), and set your FOV to 90 or above.

And about that grappling hook...

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played it about a month ago on the XB1 and don't recall any issues with getting into a match, especially if it was Attrition. I think the price of the game is low enough now that it's totally worth buying for the single player alone.