Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

Forza Horizon takes the racing off the track and drops it into an open world full of various activities.

DLC plans

evanomeara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By evanomeara

I have been wondering if there are plans on realizing more content like the rally expansion or is it all just car packs from now on out. I've looked around but can't seem to find any info about it (probably because there isn't any)

Loving the game and plan on getting the expansion but is there really any benefit for me to get the season pass if I am not that much interested in getting new cars.

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By randiolo

I wouldn't mind a Midnight Club/NFS underground setting in a city. a bit much for DLC but just adding more cars or rallying is a little boring. A fast n furious with thoes driving physics will be ace.

mcmax3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By mcmax3000

I'd say it's pretty unlikely that there will be another expansion, but if there is, it wouldn't be covered by the Season Pass, so if all you're interested in are expansions, and not car packs, I'd recommend doing what I did... Skip the Season Pass, and just buy the expansion(s) separately.

evanomeara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By evanomeara

@mcmax3000: Yeah think I will just be doing that, thanks anyway

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.