Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2023

A soft reboot to the Forza Motorsport series.

Speculation: Will this come to Xbox One?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dear racing fans

Back on June 2nd, 2021, when Gran Turismo 7's PS4 version is confirmed on works along with God Of War Ragnarok & Horizon Forbidden West for PS4, meanwhile Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Sackboy: A Big Adventure are both available on PS5 and PS4.

Ok, jump onto the topic of Forza Motorsport, I have a feeling that this game will be shared between Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC because, in this world, there are quite a lot of gamers who cannot afford to buy an Xbox Series X and PS5 at this moment especially the shortages.

So that's why Halo Infinite is also going to be shared with Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.

P.S To the fans of Xbox and PlayStation, if you see your most anticipated 1st parties being shared with another platform, so please do not get angry.

miserywizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By miserywizard

I would be okay for them to focus just on the new generation, though I can say that because I own a Series X.

It both makes sense to focus on making it the best showpiece for the new generation, and also to not leave behind the huge fanbase that's still stuck on the old generation.

It's a tough decision, for sure.

Regardless of that, hopefully they make a game that feels exciting, fresh and looks amazing on the new hardware.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

They've said all games will be on both platforms for the foreseeable future, no?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jaalmo: @the_nubster: @miserywizard:

We'll find out when the time flies, but I remembered back in 2014 to 2016, some of Xbox's 1st parties were shared in between Xbox One and Xbox 360 such as:

• Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
    • Forza Horizon 2 (Both versions ran on the different engine)
    • ScreamRide
    • Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (Both versions ran on the different engine)
    • Cobalt

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.