Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Furious 4

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 or just Furious 4 was originally announced by Ubisoft at their E3 2011 conference as Brothers in Arms: Furious 4. Developed by Gearbox Software, the game puts an Inglourious Basterds spin on World War 2. As of September 2012, Furious 4 is no longer a Brothers in Arms game.

Brothers In Arms: Furious 4 Isn't Canceled, Despite What You May Have Heard

• 52 results
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By napalm

@pepperzz said:

@m2cks said:

@pepperzz said:

Anything that Gearbox does is God.

Except Duke Nukem Forever, you mean.

I choose to ignore that such a thing came out of that studio.

Except it really didn't. They put a quick spitshine on it before they sent it off.

Anyways, it sounds like they rebooted Furious 4. Usually when it shows once to a severe lukewarm presence and goes missing the following years, it's usually being heavily retooled.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@iAmJohn said:

@ArtisanBreads said:

Maybe that strategy game will be good but if it's just a Star Craft style game I doubt it. My dream is for it to be something like X-Com or Jagged Alliance.

You mean the Alien RPG? That got cancelled a long time ago.

Supposedly there was an Alien strategy title in development at Creative Assembly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.