Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Dev Story 2

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Game Dev Story 2 is the sequel to the highly praised Game Dev Story from developer Kairosoft. It is a game company simulation game for the PC.

Release information?

blogpostnogood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blogpostnogood

Anyone here speak Japanese?  Can someone please send those people an email demanding a release date?  Just put IGN under your signature im sure they wont spot the fake. 

Cmooon, need to get my GDS2 on...

blogpostnogood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By blogpostnogood

One day, and this day might not come soon, Game Dev Story 2 will be unleashed on the iphone, then, then this category will be packed with threads, I will have been the mothafucking FIRST! 

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By jeffgoldblum
    @astromanz said:
    " One day, and this day might not come soon, Game Dev Story 2 will be unleashed on the iphone, then, then this category will be packed with threads, I will have been the mothafucking FIRST!  "
    Best bump ever!
    gillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By gillman

They have been talking about bring this over for awhile now and nothing. I am not complaining about the awesome games that they continue to bring over, but aren't there something like 4 game dev stories out on the Japanese PC? Considering how there are random things not translated in several of the games that I have played that have come out I don't see what is taking this one so long.

kid288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kid288

here is a link to the nearly full translated version that someone is working on

http://adf.ly/8eZ0S

use the GDS save builder to create a nearly fully translated game

Peanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Peanut

I tried out the English beta thing and I honestly don't know what the fuck to do. Very little of the interface seems translated and I've got no fucking clue how to even get started. I really wish they'd just put this game out in English already.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the fuck happened to this game? I really enjoyed the original and don't see why this was never released here.

Avatar image for indeedcodybrown
    IndeedCodyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to revive this long dead thread, but I think it helps illustrate the point of the this MIA hotly anticipated game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.