Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 02, 2014

Based on the epic-fantasy television series of the same name, Game of Thrones is an episodic adventure game that tells the story of House Forrester, whose fate is threatened by the War of the Five Kings.

This runs like absolute hell on PS4 (at least)

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

So just onto Ep. 3, and the *spoilers* reveal of the dragon had its entire section in silence. Not only that but the main credit sequence chugs (and has done in past eps) and there's SO many sound effects missing like the opening of doors, soldiers clashing shields etc.

Any fixes for this like a reinstall? Or have you guys experienced the same 'Telltale jank'? It feels like they're getting worse, it's pretty insulting to the fans releasing things like this, and I'm personally getting very tired of playing broken Telltale stuff!

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Bump as my posts never seem to appear in the forums properly!

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

People keep buying their jank.

If it ain't broke (the money printing machine games these are), don't fix it.

You probably shouldn't bump an 11 minute old post, either. The forum cache has been a bit buggy, your topic WILL show up

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I had the chugging intro sequence but no other jank, compared to 'Life Is Strange Episode 2' it ran like a dream....... what is it with episodic games and their optimization? Guess it's the first casualty to release episodes in a timely manner.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

That's really too bad, man. Game of Thrones runs fine on PC and even on my Macbook. Some of the previous Telltale games have run like garbage on OS X, but they seem to have fixed that up with GoT.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I remember the Walking Dead games being pretty rough on the PS3. It's why I moved to PC for The Wolf Among Us. Sad to hear that it might be the same case with the PS4.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Walking Dead was jank on my 360.. End of episode one it displayed choices that I did not make, which would have been carried over to episode 2 had I played it. I started replaying episode 1 to see if it fixed it, but never ended up refinishing it. Not sure why I bought the rest of season 1.. Damn sales always look good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.