4.0 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Graceful Explosion Machine Review 0

Graceful Explosion Machine is a 2d arcade shoot-em-up developed by Vertex Pop. You are a ship fighting off aliens in tight spaces with various weapons as you try to find your way back home.This is where I usually go deeper into story, but there really isn't one in the game. The lack of a story does not hamper this review though. So let's get into the rest of it.I haven't played a lot of games in this genre, but I can say that this is definitely one of the best ones I have played. I loved almost...

Galactic Dancing 0

This game felt very much at home among titles like Blazing Star and Alpha Mission II on my brand spankin' new Neo Ge- I mean Nintendo Switch. Though it's sherbet palate and paper craft-adjacent aesthetic set it apart visually from those titles, the gameplay principles are the same: you are going to get assaulted by bug-like enemies and will have to fly all over the joint guns blazing.The boards change between closed off arenas and looping, linear maps (like Ms. Pac-Man gliding through the tunnel...