Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

How do you get more haircut choices?

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I have 2 choices for both Michael and Trevor, how does that get expanded?I've been to two different hair salons on opposite sides of the map and both gave me the same limited choices.

Avatar image for deactivated-649f07b15d7b8
    deactivated-649f07b15d7b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh, haven't you heard? Microtransactions are coming...

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

If you aren't on Rockstar Social Club, you can get a few additional options by creating a profile on there, but aside from that, there isn't any way to get extra hair options. I'm guessing you'll probably have a wider array of options for your online character when GTA Online opens up next week.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you aren't on Rockstar Social Club, you can get a few additional options by creating a profile on there, but aside from that, there isn't any way to get extra hair options. I'm guessing you'll probably have a wider array of options for your online character when GTA Online opens up next week.

Oh, weird. I just want the handlebar moustache for Trevor but I can only choose from clean shaven or full beard.

Guess I'll log-in for social club. Have an account I used for MP3 on PC.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

the upscale ones in fake hollywood give you different choice then the one in fake Compton.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

Yeah, while there's at least an additional hair/facial style from being a Social Club member, overall there's still not much of a selection. Well, I guess Franklin at least has all of those shapes and patterns...

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@i_stay_puft: that's true. The one just south west of michaels house has different hairstyles for everyone

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.