Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 28, 2010

The sixth core entry in Activision's Guitar Hero series represents the last entry developed by Neversoft.

Xbox 360: Guitar Hero Gamertags

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HairyMike87

I'm looking to find some people to jam with. Doesn't seem like this game is going to take off right away but I just wanted to make this thread for people looking to play with others on Giant Bomb. I'm not going to make this look all fancy and update it because I'll probably be playing. 

GT: hairybeast87 
    Instruments: X Guitar, X-H Bass, M Vocals and M Drums

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jonnyboy

I'll probably pick it up next week sometime. Played a shit-ton of it last week end, mostly the challenge stuff, I'll more than likely be doing those if you wanna give it a shot.

GT: ThePorkWizard   (no really, don't ask).

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

GT: BigBearinIt 

Really digging the game.  I pretty much only play X Guitar.  Might play some bass after a while, but I'm enjoying guitar far too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.