Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

The truth about hamburger sandwiches...

Jimbo7676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jimbo7676

The restaurant I am about to reveal to you may blow your minds... It may disgust you or intrigue you about possible food experiences that you never thought could exist.

http://fatsandwichcompany.com/

Now this restaurant is near the campus where I go to school. If you would look at the online menu they have you will see what sort of things they serve. They serve, among many other things, hamburger sandwiches. Also sandwiches with cheese sticks, chicken fingers, philly cheese steak, gyro meat, bacon, and an assortment of sauces. All these sandwiches have a layer of french fries on top of them. The restaurant also serves many other unhealthy dishes. Now, if you could indulge me, please peruse the menu and research the foods they serve. There is only one of these restaurants in existence. They are not a chain. They also play classic rock in the eating area, have sports on the television all the time, serve beer and sell cigarettes and cigars. I can tell you I have had several of their creations and they taste quite amazing. Now the point of this post is I want your opinion on whether a place like this should exist or not. It indulges some of  the most hedionistic parts of the human race. Many find it repulsive and many others find it to be a wondrous establishment. So far people seem torn. I would like all of your opinions in a theoretical sense of the implications of such a place. Is it a wonderful place for those seeking exotic tastes and enjoyment? or is it a sign of our decadent society? Have you seen any similiar restaurants in your area?   

kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kennybaese

*low whistle* That looks amazingly bad for you, and yet amazingly tasty... I think I'd be able to eat one or two before the cholesterol stopped my heart dead...

Such a good idea and such a bad idea. I want to see a Super Size Me on this restaurant...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.