Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Headphones

Object » linked to 74 games

Pair of mini loudspeakers that are designed to hold them close to a user's ears for a more convenient listening device. Can be plugged in to music players or phones.

I need new earbuds!

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By ErgoProxy77

After I was skyping my girlfriend, I realized that I had thrown one of my Apple headphone earbuds into a glass of water.  I was astounded at myself and how I could let such a stupid thing happen, what the fuck.  Anyways, they still work, but the sound is not as loud in the earbud I submerged in water, so I will need to get a new pair.  I don't want to go back to Apple earbuds because I have now gone through about three pairs.   

I want to know if any of you Giant Bombers have any recommendations for good, cheap earbuds.  I don't want any of the in-ear, sound canceling ones.  Also, the more inexpensive the better.  I'm willing to drop about $20.  Any thoughts?

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By ErgoProxy77

After I was skyping my girlfriend, I realized that I had thrown one of my Apple headphone earbuds into a glass of water.  I was astounded at myself and how I could let such a stupid thing happen, what the fuck.  Anyways, they still work, but the sound is not as loud in the earbud I submerged in water, so I will need to get a new pair.  I don't want to go back to Apple earbuds because I have now gone through about three pairs.   

I want to know if any of you Giant Bombers have any recommendations for good, cheap earbuds.  I don't want any of the in-ear, sound canceling ones.  Also, the more inexpensive the better.  I'm willing to drop about $20.  Any thoughts?

Avatar image for organicalistic_
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Organicalistic_

sony wireless bluetooth buds, 79bucks, but  awesome

NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By NickNorman

I've been happy with Skullcandy's earbuds for a while now, but they're all pretty much "in-ear," and do cancel a lot of sound. They are pretty inexpensive, though, but any decent pair over ten or twenty bucks will cancel some sound. I used the Apple earbuds once or twice and hated them - not only were they uncomfortable, I could barely hear my music when in a crowded place and had to turn it up. If you really want some cheap earphones that don't cancel any sound or fit snug in your ear, go to your local dollar store and look around. Just know that they probably won't last as long as the Apple ones.

gungrave45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By gungrave45

wow wtf you ruined the earbuds I gave you??? you are a bugger.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.