Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

Curse of Naxxaramas

• 50 results
    BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@c0v3rt said:
    @pepipopa said:
    @bisonhero said:

The single player stuff seems cool, but I'm not all that jazzed by the cards they've revealed so far. Like, I was kinda hoping for more than "Here's a bunch of minions that all have some weird Deathrattle".

I'm guessing thats not even 20% of the cards. Blizzard have done pretty good with Hearthstone. Hope they continue.

The expansion is only adding 30 cards to the game and they've revealed 14. 21 neutral and 9 class cards.

Yeah, the part where it's only 9 class cards is super depressing. I would've much preferred 18 class cards, 12 neutral cards. Neutral are basically either: A) relatively good utility creatures but nothing amazing, or B) some bullshit epic or legendary that just feels completely unfair when you lose to it, or C) unplayably awful. I think the classes desperately need more diversity in what kind of decks types they can support.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.