Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Homefront

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 15, 2011

By the year 2027, the North Koreans have managed to unify Korea, annex Japan, and also invade the western half of the United States. As an American rebel fighter, it is the player's duty to help push the NPA out of the United States and end the citizens' suffering.

The Homefront Book

Avatar image for loserstriker1001
    LOSERSTRIKER1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LOSERSTRIKER1001

I, as an attendee of PAX East 2011 who played Homefront on the show floor, received a free copy of the book (Homefront: The Voice of Reason), which is an excellent book I highly recommend. I was just curious if anyone else has read the book, but also played the game, because one of the bad things I have heard about the game is that it doesn't give much back story (which the book gives plenty of), and if this had any effect on your perception of the game.  I will probably buy the game if the Amazon price drops down to $40 again, but I was just curious if the book enriched your game experience, or vice versa.

BadOrcLDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BadOrcLDR

Is there a scene where a freedom fighter who has seen way too much and can't control his temper grabs an assault rifle and starts firing randomly, to no effect mind you, while shouting: "You scumbag motherfuckers!"?  

If so then I will be buying it immediately. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.