On March 26, 2011, JJP announced an agreement with Planetary Pinball Supply, Inc. This partnership will provide JJP tables with genuine Bally/Williams replacement pinball parts, access to patents, new parts manufacture, artwork production, and other game design and production support.
Because of the changing nature of arcade play, during E3 2012 Guarnieri announced a partnership with Dynamics Inc. to use ePlate payment systems on its tables, offering play without requiring coins or paper currency.
Jersey Jack Pinball designed and trademarked a special coating in which both sides of the table glass are coated. This coating is used to reduce glare.
- Joe Balcer, Pinball Designer
- Pat Lawlor, Pinball Designer
- Jean-Paul de Win, Graphic Design / LCD Artist
- Greg Freres, Playfield Artist
- Chris Granner, Sound Design
- Bryan Hansen, Game Design
- Keith Johnson, Programmer
- Drew Maniscalco, VP Business Development
- Dennis Nordman, Pinball Designer
- Matt Riesterer, Modelling Artist
- Jim Thornton, Project Manager
- Jerry VanderStelt, Artist
- Mark Weyna, Production