Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Journey

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

Journey is thatgamecompany's third release for Sony. Roam the lands discovering the history of an ancient civilization on a trek toward a distant mountain. Go at it alone or explore with strangers online.

Just started playing but have issues.

Rearmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rearmed

I just started to play but wonder if anyone elles have issues with this game on PC?

The first location works great but when you enter the scond location, i presume when it starts to try to connect you with other people then it intermittently (Every 10-15 seconds) just chugs to a halt with like 1-3 fps for short periods. It is sad but makes the game unplayable. Anyone elles have any issues like this?

And this is a minor problem but. When i use a USB headset i get this constant highpitch tone. Normal speakers work fine. (Not a big deal but still.)

Anyone have any more trouble?

Just wondering if this might just be me or if this is a bad port.

Rearmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After looking at twitter it seams like allot of people have both of these issues. Alltho the second one doesnt have to do with it being USB headphones but rather that you run 5.1/7.1 audio and if you swich back to sterio it works.

Question:

@A_i#Journey There are performance issues, everytime when the matchmaking is running, 'til someone is connected to your Journey. Are you already into that?

— Sil3ntz (@sil3ntz) June 7, 2019

Response:

Rearmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm intresting sollution Annapurna.

Audio issues still remain.

The preformance issues seam to be gone but they seam to have solved it by disabeling matchmaking all together. Kinda breaks the game just this time in a diferent way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.