Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Aug 17, 2010

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days makes a notable switch of the titular duo, with James Lynch now taking up the role as lead protagonist over Kane. However the two are still once again forced to endure a hail of gunfire as they find themselves embroiled in Shanghai's criminal underworld.

This Alliance Is Definitely Fragile

bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bravetoaster

I've played a few rounds of the Fragile Alliance mode, and I'm impressed so far. The controls are smoother than I expected and the shooting is decent. I also enjoy the camera effect. It felt like I was in the movie Heat  

There were a few douches on the team, they decided to kill off team members as soon as the first match started. Their strategy only set themselves up for failure, they were overwhelmed by law enforcement.  After the first round, everyone cooperated and a few of us made it to the getaway car. 

Not too many people are online for the demo, I was lucky to get a full team going. Hit me up on Xbox, I also have a PS3 (but I don't use it as much as my 360) 

What do you guys think of Fragile Alliance?

bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bravetoaster

Epic Fail.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

I haven't had much experience through connection errors =/. But the one match I have managed to play through was really fun and kept my attention to the screen to keep watch of traitors. To which there was only one, random, betrayal that had him killed in seconds. That said though, it may of been an accident since of course with other players running in your field of vision so fast you could accidentally get a hit on him. Or how the cover button is the same for taking a hostage which, again, can very easily have you ''betray'' your team accidentally. 

It's still a really fun concept but one with a few small hoops that people can trip over.

bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bravetoaster
    @Abyssfull: Yeah, I've played a more matches since my original post, and I've gotten better. I've noticed that a lot of players die intentionally as soon as the match begins, so they can become police officers and take everyone else's shit. It's not cheating, but it pisses me off.
    TyrellOCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TyrellOCP
    @Axxol: that's the biggest problem that's arisen. 
     the human controlled police take far too many hits to kill, i've found people rush up to you and by the time you notice your being shot you're down & dead with no hope of recovery. 
    also, dudes betraying in the escape area. not cool.
    bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bravetoaster
    @mijetman said:
    " @Axxol: that's the biggest problem that's arisen.  the human controlled police take far too many hits to kill, i've found people rush up to you and by the time you notice your being shot you're down & dead with no hope of recovery. also, dudes betraying in the escape area. not cool. "
    I think it would be better if they did away with the human-controlled police.
    EvolutionX0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By EvolutionX0
    pretty decent when I don't get fucked over every match. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.