Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LeBron James

Character » appears in 67 games

LeBron James is a professional basketball player who currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. A child prodigy with unrivaled athleticism, he is known for excelling at every facet of the game, particularly in terms of scoring, passing, and defending. Along with his idol, Michael Jordan, he is widely considered the greatest player in NBA history. Off the court, he is celebrated for his extensive philanthropy. He appears in several NBA licensed games.

Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks - Xmas '11

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By JCTango

Did anyone happen to catch the Heat vs. Mavs game on Christmas?

It was pretty crazy to see the plays Wade and James were pulling off... James did a couple of sweeeeeet touch passes during the course of the game... one of them was even an alley-oop touchpass... that came from up high.. instead of from below... wtf?! :D That new rookie, Cole, was doing some sweet moves as well.

Here's a couple of videos of these touchpasses:

Now, I'm not a Heat fan at all in particular, but I do enjoy seeing talent at it's finest =). I was just glad I was able to watch a game of basketball on TV finally, now that I have digital OTA TV =) (Canadian TV sucks for BBall)

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JCTango

Did anyone happen to catch the Heat vs. Mavs game on Christmas?

It was pretty crazy to see the plays Wade and James were pulling off... James did a couple of sweeeeeet touch passes during the course of the game... one of them was even an alley-oop touchpass... that came from up high.. instead of from below... wtf?! :D That new rookie, Cole, was doing some sweet moves as well.

Here's a couple of videos of these touchpasses:

Now, I'm not a Heat fan at all in particular, but I do enjoy seeing talent at it's finest =). I was just glad I was able to watch a game of basketball on TV finally, now that I have digital OTA TV =) (Canadian TV sucks for BBall)

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By pweidman

Yeah I caught that game, but it got boring as Wade and James were just playing out of their minds and Dallas got completely dominated, regardless of their garbage time comeback.   

The Celtics v Knicks game on the other hand was intense to the last second.  Looks like the Knicks are back!

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JCTango

@pweidman:

Yeah, the Mavs just don't have the cutters that they seemed to have last season. They lost a few of their key guys. Nowitzki looked really tired too... actually he always looks that way, I think... haha.

I didn't catch the Knicks game... I actually fell asleep trying to watch the Bulls game too =( Didn't get to see their comeback... I was tired x_x.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

I saw they were up 32 at one point....at least Dallas made it respectable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.