Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lords of Xulima

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 08, 2014

Lords of Xulima is an upcoming A 2D isometric, turn-based cRPG with the depth and challenge of old-school classic RPGs, but a more modern, intuitive interface.

Lords of Xulima - anyone played it?

ectoplasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I'm interested to hear some opinions on this game. How's the turn based combat if anyone has played it? Does it play like a mix of Might & Magic and Heroes of Might and Magic?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#2  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I'd like to know stuff about this game too. If not from here... well, that's what those crazies at RPGcodex are for.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Huh. Never heard of this one. I'll have to check it out.

lolasaurusrex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm ten hours deep right now. Loving it so far. I love old fashioned cRPGs and this one is a doozey.

It's a nice mix between Genoforge style exploration and turn based combat (like something you'd see in a Might and Magic game).

The story is pretty good, the graphics are amazing, and the interface is to die for. There hasn't been a cRPG with this level of UX design ever. Everything is so simple and pretty. I'm told I'm also less than a fifth through the game, so it's huge as well.

It's a must-buy in my opinion.

BobDobbsJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am playing through this right now, about 20 hours in and still barely scratched the surface. This game is so well put together, it is a shame how little attention it has gotten from the media. I don't think a single major gaming site has even reviewed it and it has been out for 3 months.

If you have a longing for a quality isometric RPG, do yourself a favor and check this game out.

jivan40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

need help with crossing the forest. I get asleep every time. I have seen youtube videos where somehow they are able to get across the woods without falling asleep. I haven't been able to do that, would somebody be willing to do that for me. I also don't know where the save-game is, I have a single C:\ Partition on Windows 7 64-bit, please PM if willing to help so we could discuss how .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.