Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Planet 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 11, 2010

In the follow-up to Lost Planet, players explore new environments as they see the story through the perspective of different groups of pirates trying to survive on E.D.N. III.

Price

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Pedro

Does anyone know why this game is selling for such a low price?? In the UK i got this game from ASDA for £25. Its listed on the GAME website for £32.99 AMAZON £28.99. Not that im complaining that i got it for 25 pounds but why the low selling point so quickly? ASDA still had FFXIII at £38.99 so its not that they sell everything cheaply. 

Is it the same in america? For americans new games in the UK are normally £39.99.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

It is selling for about $49 on Amazon U.S.. Usually they are only about $55 on Amazon this close after release. Weird.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @SpikeSpiegel said:
    " It is selling for about $49 on Amazon U.S.. Usually they are only about $55 on Amazon this close after release. Weird. "
    I think it is because they did not see the sales they wanted to. I am waiting for it to drop to 30 before I nab it 
    Galaxian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Galaxian

I don't think it's anything to do with poor sales as I pre-ordered mine from ShopTo.net for only £28. 
    Super Street Fighter IV was also a low £21 at launch. Somehow the Capcom games just seem cheaper than everything else which is good news for us. 

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shirogane

Australian prices are normal. 108 or so. 

Only strange thing is that the Collectors edition is the same price as standard. 

Of course this doesn't include the other games stores i go to that are like 40% cheaper most of the time...
    Downsize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Downsize

Prices are dropping in less than a weeks release? Wow!!

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Rhaknar

lost planet was always up for pre order for 29.99 (pounds), sometimes some games just come out cheaper, like 3d dot heroes, or SSF4

dead rising pre order is also 29.99, maybe capcom is just dropping the price of their games?

cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By cap123

you shouldn't expect ASDAs prices to mean anything, they sold Modern warfare 2, a £50 game, for £25 when it first came out.

They just do these stupid prices to undercut everyone else. Pretty good for the consumer, but you drive places like GAME and gamestation into the dirt as well though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.