Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mac

Platform »

The Macintosh (Mac) line of personal computers is designed and developed by Apple, Inc. - formerly Apple Computer, Inc. It runs macOS, a Unix operating system. Its current version, macOS 13.4 "Ventura" was released on May 18, 2023.

Will video games work in the new OSX mountain lion?

deadevilreaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deadevilreaper

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read this. Im getting a mac next month and it will probably have mountain lion. im a big video gamer and have loads of video games on my windows pc. I wanted to ask you guys if games that work on macs older os like snow leopard work in the new os. I am knew to the features of a mac and im not very familiar with the OS. Will games like the walking dead work in Mountain lion Or os lion? thanks

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By mscupcakes

Of course, all of the OSX games on steam will work on Mountain Lion.

deadevilreaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By deadevilreaper

@mscupcakes: thanks for telling, I was really worried :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.