Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 13

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Madden NFL 13 is Electronic Arts' football sim for the 2012-2013 NFL season.

$45 shipped at ToysRUs vs. $15 credit at Amazon

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Take your pick, either get $15 in store credit on Amazon or pay $45 + tax from ToysRUs (free standard shipping on both).

I usually get the 99 cent Release Date Delivery from Amazon, but didn't get it this time, so I went with ToysRUs instead. This is more a belated birthday gift for my son than for myself, so he can wait a few days anyway, lol.

UPDATE:

Also, $45 w/ code BTENBHN37 at Newegg, not sure how long that's good for tho. Cancelled my ToysRus and went with Newegg instead, since I don't pay tax there.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BoFooQ

I haven't bought a madden or other football game in 2-3 years, but I just saw that deal on amazon and was thinking about it. Really just killing time till borderlands comes out, but $45 rather than $60 doesn't seem like that much.

Choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Choffy

Why not just wait a week or two after it comes out and get Madden 13 plus one year to Sports Illustrated for $50, like they do with every football game every year?

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

@Choffy said:

Why not just wait a week or two after it comes out and get Madden 13 plus one year to Sports Illustrated for $50, like they do with every football game every year?

Then I'd have to deal with Sports Illustrated showing up in the mail all the time.

Choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Choffy

@Krakn3Dfx said:

@Choffy said:

Then I'd have to deal with Sports Illustrated showing up in the mail all the time.

Ahh, I forget I'm on a video game website and not many people on here are big sports fans like myself. Still, it's only $5 more and your son might enjoy the magazine if he likes sports.

Joker369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joker369
    @Choffy

@Krakn3Dfx said:

@Choffy said:

Ahh, I forget I'm on a video game website and not many people on here are big sports fans like myself. Still, it's only $5 more and your son might enjoy the magazine if he likes sports.

I've done that before and while it is a pretty good deal, it takes so long for the game to actually come. I did it in September 2010 and the game didn't get here until late November. I'll probably just jump on the $45 deal on amazon.
    Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

@Joker369 said:

@Choffy

@Krakn3Dfx said:

@Choffy said:

I've done that before and while it is a pretty good deal, it takes so long for the game to actually come. I did it in September 2010 and the game didn't get here until late November. I'll probably just jump on the $45 deal on amazon.

That's probably my biggest concern actually, this way he'll get it a day or two after it comes out, if I wait for an SI sub, it could take months for his copy of Madden 13 to show up. I'm sure he'd read SI tho, so I may get him a subscription to it at some point anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.