Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

20 minutes of straight gameplay!

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dany
    http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_xfss_me2/

I'm having issues pasting anything so i had to type that out, i hope it is resolved soo so i can possibly imbedd it.

They say in the beginning what they will do so you can know for your self if you might want to close the window
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Andorski
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By AndrewB

Sadly, you can find entire playthroughs of the game on any streaming service.

Ping5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ping5000

I just wanted to see a conversation. Jumped to where the guy playing uses the interrupt to stop a comm call. That was pretty goddamn sweet. I never planned on using the interrupt just because it sounded like all it did was make Shepard grab collars and push guys off of balconies, but no, I was wrong.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

The best part of these modern RPG's is that you can opt for either straight gameplay or homosexual gameplay. 

I was playing Dragon Age and I had gay sex with Zevran just so I could get his sidequest. Turns out Zevran has no sidequest, that little rascal. Right after my character left his tent I stared blanky to the left of the TV and said to myself "What have I done?"
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By natetodamax
    @BiffMcBlumpkin: You can't possibly believe that the best thing about these games is a 15 second cutscene showing two people rubbing each other and hugging.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.