Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Question about my pre-order bonus stuff

Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
    holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By holycrapitsadam

Okay so I pre-ordered Mass Effect 2 and received my terminus armor and weapon pre-order stuff when I picked up the game. I followed the instructions on the card and redeemed the voucher code on masseffect.com but when I go into the game, I don't have the option to download it. I think it downloaded to my Mac and not to my 360. Is there a way to get it to my 360 or would I need another code or something?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hatking

You should have a code for the Cerberus Network that came with the game.  Do the same thing you did with the other code.  Then, if you have your Gamertag linked to your EA account then when you load up Mass Effect 2 it will say "new content available."  Go to the extras and Downloadable Content.  Download it there.  You'll have to drop back to the dashboard to actually download it though, it will just say pending while running the game. 

EDIT:  I'm going to be honest though... I don't much care for the armor or weapon.  They are neat to see once though and you have the right to them since you pre-ordered.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.