Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Recall your favourite Mass Effect 2 moment...

• 58 results
    Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

Poll Recall your favourite Mass Effect 2 moment... (117 votes)

I pushed that guy out the window 38%
    Other 62%

And lo, there was much gnashing of teeth as Mass Effect 2 took its place as Game of the Generation. But it probably deserved it.

I'm playing Mass Effect 3 again right now, and much like my experience with the Matrix trilogy, I keep thinking about my fonder memories of the second as I trudge through the third's plotline. :P

The moment I liked best in ME2 is the collector's invasion of the Normandy, controlling Joker, while he (aka Seth Green) hobbles around muttering "shit shit..shit SHIT shit!!" Moments of complete terror and helplessness with Joker being the player's proxy. That really spoke to me as the game writers' moment being self-aware, coming full circle with an entire crew of characters that operate independently of The Shepard. We're gonna save the galaxy soon, but ohhhhhh this shit's going bad and no dialogue wheel will save it.

Not even my dear sweet Yeoman Kelly Chambers.

;___;

• 
    TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

I couldn't really remember any off the top of my head, but pushing that guy out of the window WAS pretty great.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By soulcake

Was It just me or was the ME 2 story pretty terrible its a great game but that story feels like a filler episode from something like the walking dead. IMO the original mass effect story was way better. And its the only game i completed 5 times because it was so good !

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Also when the terminator was attacking me.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#54  Edited By Brackynews
    TreeTrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

when I found out archangel was Garrus, I actually became so happy that I wanted to jump out of my chair! I was thinking like damn, he's one of the guys I took to Virmire! I also honestly started reminiscing about a time during mass effect 1, where while I was jogging forward, I looked backward and laughed out how funny garrus looked while jogging. I've never cared for an NPC like that before or since.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mass Effect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5985ee6460d86
    deactivated-5985ee6460d86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The part were Samara starts talking about her daughter and how proud she is. Really the entire game was perfect and my personal favorite game this gen.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with that other guy last page who complained about being old and not remembering it very well other than having fun with it. I don't remember his name. I also remember I had more fun with Mass Effect 1. The first one was different, weird and sci-fi to the fucking max! The second one was a third person shooter with some vague rpg stuff tacked on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.