Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

What's with the Assault Rifle upgrades?!

voightkampff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By voightkampff

Hi!

Trying to research the Tungsten Jacket, but isn't allowed to. It says "1 more upgrade required".
    The thing is that I have played for like 17 hours and don't seem to come across any upgrades.

Do they meen the Kinetic Pulsar, of which there's 5? Do I need to get all 5, or do I just need 1 more of them?

Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Sarumarine

They're talking about damage upgrades. There are five total, and in-between researching those you'll unlock various bonuses like the Tungsten Jacket. You'll just have to hang in there until you find a weapon upgrade on a mission or buy it at a shop. Just a hunch, but you might want to check Tuchanka. There is a Med Lab area I never knew existed that sells an assault rifle upgrade. But if you already saw that place, just keep your eyes peeled.

It's also possible you may have missed one or two on a mission. Then you're out of luck.

Garrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Garrus

Yeah you get upgrades LISTED and its annoying because it shows you one upgrade past the one you actually are about to research currently. It confused me allot too. Mordin should fix it, no idea why he hasn't already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.