Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Grissom Academy hardcore help

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stryker1121

The final fight in this mission is kicking my ass. Are you actually supposed to kill all the enemies or move down into the room and get thru the door to the shuttles? I ask b/c it seems like those damned combat engineers keep respawning and putting down turrets. If I'm supposed to clear the room, I'd appreciate some advice on how to do it, b/c i'm getting shredded in this fight.

FYI I'm going w/ Vanguard Shep along w/ Liara and Garrus. Impart your wisdom, peeps.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

You just keep moving up or I think they keep respawning. Cheap shit, I know, but keep moving forward. I went to the right, up that ramp, took out the engineers, then the turrets, all the while watching my ass.

VipeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By VipeR

I also had a hard time with that stage, being Vanguard is worthless in that encounter (I am also Vanguard). What I did was to stay in cover as much as possible, and not move around too much. This will be hard because the Vanguard is built to move around, but with those turrets you'll die so quickly if you do.

So some obvious tips, focus engineers and not turrets. Engineers can repair turrets and place new ones, so focus them. If you need to take down a turret you can use your biotic charge + nova. This is pretty effective, but leaves you VERY naked without barriers and hurt from the turret explosion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.