Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

"Mass Effect: Evolution" Comics incoming.

Garrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Garrus

The link at the bottom of the forum that so nicely caught my eye with a turian being shot in the image, made me click it and read the interview with the author of the comics.
    The interview is between John Jackson Miller and he goes into detail about the Illusive Man a little, which would explain why Cerberus is around, not just the "Oh I have money and I hate aliens" there was more than that.

Information from it which will be explained further in the comics shows that the Illusive Man is almost equivalent to Saren in status, phsycology and economically. Both having been involved in the first contact war it would seem and the Illusive Man being with like-minded people in their believe that Humans should have rights above others.
    Though John also goes into a small bit of detail on that maybe there are outside forces who wanted the first contact war to happen, or introduced the species of Human and Turian in such a way for reasons we wouldn't believe until now.

Otherwise it's an interesting read, and the comics will be great I think. I liked the Dark Horse ones for Mass Effect 2 but I understand some people found them mediochre and I agree in some ways. Maybe the art could have been better some say but yeah. This would explain allot in the coming comic about Cerberus and I assume, why many things are the way they are in Mass Effect now. The Illusive Man, according to John Miller, changed in more ways than we think when he set up Cerberus. I suspect reaper intervention myself.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vaile

I feel like Saren's brother should be in these comics, but it seems really unlikely that he would run into The Illusive Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.