Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

An open-world action-adventure game by Monolith, set between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

How is Shadow of Mordor on Xbox 360/PS3?

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I don't have a current gen console yet, and the more I see of Shadow of Mordor, the more I realise this game looks perfect for me. Just want to know what this is like on the 360 version; is it fine, but just doesn't look as good? That would be pretty cool with me!

klandathu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Not sure how it looks but i heard the Nemesis System is non existent on prior gen consoles

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

It doesn't come out until November for 360 and PS3...from what Gamestop told us.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By glots

Not coming out 'till late November and the Nemesis System isn't anything near as fancy as in the current-gen versions. Haven't looked into that, just what I heard on the Bombcast.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

If Destiny's any indication, we might take another look at it on 360 or PS3 when we get copies of it. Depends on how busy stuff is, though.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Uh, yeah. Wow, I never thought to look at release dates until just there, and yeah. It's not out for over a month. Lack of Nemesis too, weird. I guess I'm in no rush to get it either way now!

@rorie That'd be good, but by the time that comes out I might be either an owner of a new console or very close to! Thanks for the reply, everyone!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.