Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NieR:Automata

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 23, 2017

NieR: Automata is an action role-playing game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.

Father Servo...

Nusakan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That fight.... that music...生マレ出ヅル意思

His final form was unfortunately a joke to fight when I was hoping for an epic one.

Too bad the the physical soundtrack doesn't have the version with the chanting robots in the background...

Here's the version with the background robot chants.

Nightcrawlah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I feel like I'm the only one who straight-up doesn't like the soundtrack to this game. At least, I don't think it's particularly remarkable.

alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nightcrawlah: You're not the only person I've heard say this, and I'd hardly suggest it's the kind of thing that will be to everyone's liking, but I adored it. It's just off-kilter enough to be memorable, but not so weird that I couldn't enjoy it musically.

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

It seems like he just wanted to be stronger, but really, he wanted peace.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.