Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Looking for the WEIRDEST 3DS/DS titles

verysexypotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I see dozens of places to find the “best” games, but I’m looking for the bizarre and unique titles.

Not looking for: Mariokart 7, Link Between Worlds, or Fire Emblem, Kirby Triple Delux.

Absolutely looking for: Aero Porter, Demon King Box, Denpa men, Pocket Card Jockey, Korg DS, Wine Tasting, etc.

I dont even care what region its in or if its even in english! The more bizarre the better. (I would accept a few gba titles if you can fit it in!)

eskimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

electroplankton

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By UnrealDP

I think the best obscure game I can think of is Weapon Shop de Omasse. As well as that, the Starship Damrey is really cool. Any of those level 5 experimental games are really interesting and unique. Beyond that I'm pretty taped out. It's too bad there's not just a yakuza game on there so that you could just never not be playing yakuza.

Also Unholy Heights is a kind of rad japanese indie game you should check out.

dotHTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

spookytapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feel the magic xx/yy

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

Tokyo Crash Mobs is pretty bizarre, at least the nonsense FMV "story" around its basically-Zuma gameplay. QL with Ryan and Patrick if you haven't seen it.

Avatar image for bowl-of-lentils
    Bowl-of-Lentils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

There was a turn-based Sonic the Hedgehog RPG on the DS developed by Bioware called Sonic Chronicles. That's pretty weird.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By imhungry

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.