Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

Anybody use 8Bitdo or Mayflash Magic-NS Wireless Adapter on Switch? Thoughts?

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By liquiddragon

Hey, I was wondering if anybody had experience with these controller adapters.

I haven't bought a Switch "Pro" controller 'cause they are kinda expensive but I have a DS4 and DS3s so it'd be cool if I could just use those.

I know they introduce some input lag but is it a noticeable issue in your time with them? Are you someone that's sensitive to those types of things? How do you like the adapter(s) overall?

Avatar image for indeedcodybrown
    IndeedCodyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I have the Mayflash one and used it for a while. I have no complaints. It works as advertised. I eventually got a Pro controller because I wanted one, not because I needed it. The DS4 is super nice and I liked using it on Switch.

hugh_jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I use the 8bitdo one for my Wii U Pro Controller and I've liked it a lot. Don't know about its performance with Dualshocks, though.

Dave_Tacitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I've used the 8bitdo one with a Dualshock 4 and found it lags occasionally and frustratingly on the Switch, but never when I connect it to a PC.

Ended up buying an SN30 Pro+ (really don't like the official Pro controller) and it's been great so far. https://www.8bitdo.com/sn30-pro-plus/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.